Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Personally think he is just a bit thick. He's often saying and doing daft things.

I don't think he's a dickhead, just a bit of a prat.

Tommy Robinson is the scum of the earth.

Guest neesy111

Wraith may be nice in person, but his shameless self promotion for himself and his business interests is tiresome etc.

1 hour ago, christ said:

Give your head a wobble you silly bugger.

The problem with Stone Cold Steve Daftcunt isn’t that he has the same views of Tommy Robinson. He probably doesn’t. It’s that he’s such a shameless self publicist he think it’s fine to platform the dickhead.

:lol:

30 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Wraith may be nice in person, but his shameless self promotion for himself and his business interests is tiresome etc.

I don’t actually have a problem with that. He’s done well making a living out of things he loves. Wish I had that confidence, drive and thick skin. :lol:

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Doesn't he do the organised crime nonsense as well?

Guess there's an audience for it. 

It's all Sayers this, Gremlins that!  Glorifying these naughty local men whilst continuing to ignore truly decent Tyneside legends like Johnny Decker and Alan Barnes.

If Alan Barnes grew a beard and put on a pair of John Lennon sunglasses then you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between him and Charles Bronson, but it's all about the murders.  Putting your bin out or moving to The Highlands just isn't as exciting.

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I don’t actually have a problem with that. He’s done well making a living out of things he loves. Wish I had that confidence, drive and thick skin. :lol:

I agree. And how is it possible to have an independent media career without being a self-promoter? Media is self-promotion.

The vicar stunt was absolutely mental though. Worse than the fella who chinned a horse.

3 hours ago, nufcnick said:

You can be friends/associates with someone, it doesn’t mean you have the same views as that person 

Aye, look at poor Rose West. 

Am sure its been mentioned before, get stavely and the reubens to buy the clurb, pass the od test with flying colors, then bring in the saudis at a later date.

Obviously theyre sticking with the 80-10-10 though

17 hours ago, duo said:
19 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Fucks sake, just buy us please.

I don’t understand why they don’t. They can clearly afford it and just let Stavely run it.

Not sure if its just a piss take or not but his mate says apparently there is going to be big news from 'The Geordie Dentist' tonight :lol: on NUFC Matters (Wraiths podcast) . Probably be something stupid to get a few viewers but who knows, he does have contacts for sure. 

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

The link up with the Saudis & all their wealth probably means more to them than buying the club itself. 

You have to wonder how interested they even are in buying the club. They can clearly afford to go it alone without PIF and AS. You're probably right about linking up with the Saudis meaning more to them. Dropping 10% to be part of the consortium is like pocket money to them.

59 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Not sure if its just a piss take or not but his mate says apparently there is going to be big news from 'The Geordie Dentist' tonight :lol: on NUFC Matters (Wraiths podcast) . Probably be something stupid to get a few viewers but who knows, he does have contacts for sure. 

GD will be unveiling his new wristwatch and telling everyone how rare it is/how much he paid for it.

Or something.

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

You have to wonder how interested they even are in buying the club. They can clearly afford to go it alone without PIF and AS. You're probably right about linking up with the Saudis meaning more to them. Dropping 10% to be part of the consortium is like pocket money to them.

Something nice to be involved in, further their interests in the north east, something to watch on a weekend, nice day out in an executive box every so often, make friends with Saudis.

2 hours ago, gdm said:

The link up with the Saudis & all their wealth probably means more to them than buying the club itself. 

I think it's more than that. The link up with the Saudis would make us untouchable as far as club growth goes, not to mention what all that money could potentially do for the city itself. If they went alone, then the Saudis ended up at Man U or Liverpool, it would be them who would be untouchable, and second best might not be what the Reubens are pitching for.

Also a good indicator why Big Six clubs were lobbying the PL to stop our takeover, and why their fans are protesting in the streets. They want to remain at the top, they don't want to see a new King in the North.