Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He can’t be worth very much and I suppose he still has international aspirations so he’ll want to be playing regularly somewhere.

I can see a situation where he just leaves the club by mutual consent. This season is as good as it’s going to get for him here.

The most invisible cunt I have seen in a long long time. Nobody turns into a ghost on a football field like him.

So glad he's not started in the run-in.

Edited by Amir_9

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could see him go to Sheff Utd or WBA on loan.

Could see him seeing his contract out with us coming on for the last few minutes every few games tbh. Not like we're going to bring anyone else in with a budget of £12m

I'd be surprised if we managed to get him off our books, be it by selling or mutual termination. He's the new Colback. Free signing on wages probably three times higher, if not more, than he could get anywhere else. 

He'll see out his contract here. Maybe get a loan to some mid table championship club after next season. He'll only be 32 by the time his contract expires so will most likely not have any problems getting another ok 2-3 year deal with a smaller club in a division or two down before hanging up his boots.