Jamal Lewis (on loan at Watford)

joeyt

Btw, I’d be happy to see the pair of them and any number still here sacked off to the under 23s, or rather just fucking released! It’s not as simple as that nor just keeping Lewis and ditching Ritchie. Lewis would be wise to join someone on loan for game time…

8 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Ritchie is probably an important dressing room figure to be fair.

This. He's shot as a top flight footballer but clearly one of the few leaders in the camp. Aslong as he stays the fuck away from first team football, keep him there until summer.

Dubravka, Darlow, Gillespie 

(Langley - U21 player)

Krafth, Trippier, Manquillo, Clark, Burn, Fernandez, Schar, Lascelles, Dummett, Targett, Ritchie

Murphy, Longstaff S, Bruno, Shelvey, Fraser, Almiron, Willock, Joelinton

(Longstaff M, Anderson - U21 players)

Saint-Maximin, Wood, Wilson

Gayle, Lewis, Hendrick, Woodman and Hayden out. That's my prediction

Guest reefatoon
22 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

We have like 3 wingers in the squad to cover 2 positions if Richie isn't in.

Which is why I am massively baffled why we haven’t brought one in.

Lewis was given a chance and he's gotten hurt.  I appreciate him wanting to stay and earn a spot and do believe I'd give him one over Radgie but Lewis might have been better served going on loan and getting a nice run in of games.

Clark?  I'd offer to buy him out.  Has totally gone to shit.

What's disappointing is that you'd think players would want to play. Guess that's changed these days but its wrong. They're still going to have to get up and go to training, may as well have a game of football to show for it ffs

Especially Clark who hasn't got long left.

Would've been really keen to see him go on loan and get some football. We don't know the reasons obviously but seems very strange on first impression and speaks to his character. If it's as simple as that then I'd like to see him jettisoned in the summer, though obviously that'll be a lot harder now. 

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Living proof that our squad is full of twats that will never get a contract like this ever again

Sort of mentality we'll be culling. Others clubs might want to take note too.

Infuriating that they'd be getting the same wages in these loans so its literally just skiving.

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Ritchie being in the squad ahead of him is a bit ridiculous imo. 

He’s been given a chance to go on loan, to get games, he’d rather sit it out in the under 23s, Ritchie, as shite as he is, I’d far rather pin my hopes on his character helping us out off the field if not on it in our dire situation than Lewis who can get to fuck now like.