Football governance

Nobody

This is nothing to be celebrated. Those backing this idea knew full well this would be rejected - it is all part of their plan and strategy.

Will probably still happen eventually. The big six unfortunately do have all the leverage.

Has anyone been on RAWK since the announcement from the Premier League...unbelievable...their arrogance is staggering......just a short example of some of the stuff put up....” Quite bizarre that the 'smaller clubs' love attacking Liverpool and Utd, whom without them wouldnt exist in their current form”

Somebody was looking forward to saying the same to the maxkems.

This must be the first shots in a bigger plan.  They can't be that dumb to think that clubs are going vote to face possible relegation, have less money and give all the power to 6 clubs.

I think this is an 'OK we've given ground on that but how about this....'

This must be the first shots in a bigger plan.  They can't be that dumb to think that clubs are going vote to face possible relegation, have less money and give all the power to 6 clubs.

I think this is an 'OK we've given ground on that but how about this....'

Well they may have expected rejection then accepting the proposals half way so both sides can save face and still end up screwing everyone. What's sad is the sort of taunting of the lower leagues with oh look we were willing to give you this much money but the other mean premier league clubs voted against it.

The casual arrogance of this 'big six' nonsense.

Big six including Tottenham, a club who this year mark the start of the seventh decade since they last won the league (and they've only actually won it twice), but hey, we've got a nice new ground now and a famous manager and everything.

Man City, a club which now has as much reality about it as one of those islands in the shape of palm trees in Dubai, picked at random to become a rich family's play thing, and which has spent fewer seasons in the PL than both Villa and Newcastle.

Liverpool, a club whose revolting fans (specially in the media) spend every waking hour telling us how irreproachable and morally 'right' they are on everything, only to pull something shitty like this.

And then Man U and Liverpool not voting for their own proposals, the former having sent that hapless Ed Woodward moron because the owners didn't fancy it.

Spineless hypocritical nonsense, money and power grabbing pathetically dressed up as altruism.

This is entirely about removing the link between performance, competition and income.

I’ve had a look on both Man U and Liverpool forums to see what they were saying. Liverpool fans were surprisingly more disgraceful than the Man U lot.

Always found Liverpool fans unsufferable tbh, find it hard to enjoy their success even when the football is as good as it has been under Klopp. It's a great club, and their fans do share a lot of our traits, but they have this sense of entitlement which really grates.

Liverpool fans are even worse than Man utd fans  :lol:

Only difference is that they have been victimized by even worse cunts (The Sun) so are allowed to get away with more because of that. Also the Cult of Klopp has a lot of members outside their own fanbase.

I’ve had a look on both Man U and Liverpool forums to see what they were saying. Liverpool fans were surprisingly more disgraceful than the Man U lot.

Not shocking at all to be fair. Both are cunts but the level of entitlement from Liverpool fans is staggering. I completely 'get' that they are a huge club with fans across the world, but until fairly recently (apart from the odd flirtation with Benitez and Rodgers) they have been relatively shit. They can get fucked, can't stand them and their whole 'scouse not English' shit they spout none stop. Utter, despicable cunts.

Man Utd can fuck off as well. Always have and always will be wankers.

Minute silence before the next game for the failed proposal.

I would assume Charnley went as Newcastle's representative?  I imagine him sitting by himself at the kid's table with little plastic teacups and silverware, mooning at all the "big people".

It was on zoom so I'd imagine he'd still have his pyjamas on, the Mickey mouse ones with a fresh soft boiled eggy stain on the pocket and behind him wallpaper full of choo choos.

So apparently Football needs an independent regulator.....so who came up with this lot:-

Who is part of the group putting the manifesto forward?

David Bernstein - former FA and Manchester City chairman

Gary Neville - former England and Manchester United defender

Denise Lewis - British former Olympic heptathlon gold medal winner

Andy Burnham - Mayor of Greater Manchester

David Davies - Former FA executive director

Helen Grant - Conservative MP

Lord Mervyn King - former Bank of England governor and ex-Aston Villa director

Greg Scott - Lawyer

And what the hell is the Mayor of Manchester doing in this group apart from representing one of the “big 2”