Joe Willock

21 minutes ago, NWMag said:

Even though he’s scored less this season I feel his impact to the team has been greater as his performances have been more of an ‘all round’ type. Gets through a shed load of work

Yep. This is the key thing for me, even without the goals he's proving his worth. That's another plus for Howe's man management.

8 hours ago, HTT II said:

Btw I love that some random former Scouser LFC fan from the States, knows all about our poor deceased pigeon who sadly had to watch while trapped so much crap while decaying high up in the L7 gods :smitten:

:spit:

12 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Showed great fitness for that goal as well, didn’t struggle at all to make up the ground and get over the ball to finish it. Excellent stuff. 

He’s gotten much fitter. Love how much more aggressive he is in all aspects of his play now as well.

Happy he’s turned it around after what was obviously a tough few months for him. Would be amazing if he went on another run like last season.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

In his interviews he talks like he's been asked to do a book report to the whole class. :lol: Seems like such a canny lad like.

Yeah he sounds so nervous!

That interview after Brentford where he looks direct into the camera, was so awkward [emoji38] 

In a nice endearing way of course.

16 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Yeah he sounds so nervous!

That interview after Brentford where he looks direct into the camera, was so awkward [emoji38] 

In a nice endearing way of course.

made me smile.  I think the interviewer was after something like the usual 'yeah the fans are great, the 12th man' not a piece direct to camera.  Love that - so vunerable which you sometimes forget!

On 27/02/2022 at 11:32, HTT II said:

Btw I love that some random former Scouser LFC fan from the States, knows all about our poor deceased pigeon who sadly had to watch while trapped so much crap while decaying high up in the L7 gods :smitten:

:smitten: "Former"

Only took sixteen fucking years.

A tough afternoon for the lad. He didn't really offer what we've seen in the previous games and looked a yard off and easily frustrated. He still did his running so I commend him for that.

On 05/03/2022 at 12:11, Thiago said:

A tough afternoon for the lad. He didn't really offer what we've seen in the previous games and looked a yard off and easily frustrated. He still did his running so I commend him for that.

We have a nice ensemble of players. There's always someone to step up when needed.