Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I was a 4 a few months ago, 8 when Fulham could've overtaken us with games in hand, 0 now though. There's no chance Fulham are picking up 9 or 10 from 15 or West Brom 13 from 18 and we get zero/Brighton or Burnley dont go down either.

Fulham could maybe get 9 points (Burnley, Southampton, us). That's still only joint with us.

West Brom have a more interesting set of games, so anything but a win at Villa this weekend would be fantastic.

I think we're there, really.

Don’t know why anyone is still nervous, when was the last time a team came from 9 points behind with 5 games to go and stay up? Fulham and West Brom are not good enough to get anywhere near the number of points required. 

Edited by et tu brute

Fulham have totally capitulated.. Their game against Villa when Mitrovic scored. We were im the bottom 3 for 15 mins and then they conceded 3 late goals, then last minute goals against Wolves and Arsenal. Talk about luck been on our side

Some turnaround from us

I think what it’s shown is we have good players, a shit manager who’s been saved by those good player in which he coached into being injured.

Which then caused us to be in a situation we never would have been if they hadn’t been “coached” into injury.

Today Almiron, Fernandez and ASM all looked close to needing to come off.

We’re 20/1 to go down and Brighton 25/1. Can’t believe we’re shorter than Brighton who apart from playing well against ourselves look terrible whilst we’re picking up points and wins. Looking at their fixtures there isn’t 1 game left where they are favourites, imo. We have at least sheff Utd. It might be their GD plays a part in this, but if you’re not winning games then  it doesn’t really matter (compared to ourselves) 

Im considering a cheeky fiver on them, I’m pretty sure how they finish below us. 

I just cant see Fulham having enough to get out of that final spot now. They've already peaked and have fell short heading into the final run of games.  I suppose they can write of the Chelsea game  off but will have to then to rely on other results in that round of fixtures.  If they cant beat Burnley its all done and dusted. 

11 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think what it’s shown is we have good players, a shit manager who’s been saved by those good player in which he coached into being injured.

Which then caused us to be in a situation we never would have been if they hadn’t been “coached” into injury.

Today Almiron, Fernandez and ASM all looked close to needing to come off.

We have a few good players but some shite , we are about where they should be in the table for me , Bruce for me is the biggest chancer in the PL , winging it every week and getting praise for it . Hate the fat mess.

Edited by GWN

23 hours ago, johnny36 said:

Fulham have 5 wins in 33 League games.. They have to win 3 of their last 5 and thats provided we dont pick up another point in our last 6 games

Just cant see it happening that they overtake us..those last min goals from Wolves and Arsenal have been massive

Or 2 wins and 3 draws.

The only thing that stops me making it a 0 is that Fulham have Burnley, Southampton and us to play. That is achievable for them to get 9 points but still would take a really strange sequence of results to see us go down.

16 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think 2 is about right, still would feel there are reasons for a 3 but I’d probably be being pessimistic. 

Anything over a 1 is incredibly pessimistic now like. One more point could be enough now, would mean Fulham have to get something from either Man U or Chelsea while not slipping up against Saints and Burnley 

On 24/04/2021 at 17:58, Ketsbaia said:

Fulham could maybe get 9 points (Burnley, Southampton, us). That's still only joint with us.

West Brom have a more interesting set of games, so anything but a win at Villa this weekend would be fantastic.

I think we're there, really.

We need Chelsea to hammer them next week. Can’t let them have a sniff of getting out of it, if they get something there they might start believing again. Need any hopes shattered ASAP.

No way do Fulham or West Brom win 4 out of the 5 remaining games.

They’ve both only won 5 all season. It’d take a herculean change in form. They’ve both been guilty of a lot of draws and that’ll continue imo.

I suspect it’ll be over in the next game week. I fancy us to take something from Arsenal who are poor and undoubtedly concentrating on their Europa semi.