Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

It took one hell of a free kick and a penalty save to beat one of the poorest outfits in the country. I can't see us beating Spurs.

True. I also suspect getting away with winning that game stopped us from giving it more of a go against Villa.

If we're going down I'd rather it happens tomorrow. Last thing we need is thousands of weeping men on Sky come Sunday.

Aye. Probably the least painful way to go down would be with the mackems winning tonight. I've got to hope Everton beat them of course but i've a feeling that would give us false hope because we probably wouldn't take advantage on the last day when a draw or watford win in their game is perfectly feasible.

Today is the day where we will have the solid red border and the R next to our name. Everyone at the club should be wholeheartedly ashamed of themselves that includes our pathetic apathetic majority of our fans. The spurs game should be played out in front of less than 5k as a sign of protest against these fucking imbeciles tasked with running a club of our stature

But oh no there will be nigh on 50k Ashley puppets in there the odd boo and silence

Thsee wankers have sucked not only the love of the club out of me but also the love of football too. Shame on you Ashley Charney et all

Today is the day where we will have the solid red border and the R next to our name. Everyone at the club should be wholeheartedly ashamed of themselves that includes our pathetic apathetic majority of our fans. The spurs game should be played out in front of less than 5k as a sign of protest against these f***ing imbeciles tasked with running a club of our stature

But oh no there will be nigh on 50k Ashley puppets in there the odd boo and silence

Thsee w*****s have sucked not only the love of the club out of me but also the love of football too. Shame on you Ashley Charney et all

:thup: a lot of our fans deserve everything they get. But apparently we are just sofa fans, with no valid opinion.

Today is the day where we will have the solid red border and the R next to our name. Everyone at the club should be wholeheartedly ashamed of themselves that includes our pathetic apathetic majority of our fans. The spurs game should be played out in front of less than 5k as a sign of protest against these f***ing imbeciles tasked with running a club of our stature

Thsee w*****s have sucked not only the love of the club out of me but also the love of football too. Shame on you Ashley Charney et all

:thup: a lot of our fans deserve everything they get. But apparently we are just sofa fans, with no valid opinion.

I'm sorry but this is in no way the fans fault, I don't agree with them personally but I'm not going to begrudge someone just for wanting to support the team, but everyone want the club to succeed and different fans have different ways of doing that.

They don't even support the team though. They sit in silence like miserable cunts for 89 minutes and give a half hearted boo at the final whistle. If you are quite happy to spend your money to watch shit every week, you deserve all you get.

They don't even support the team though. They sit in silence like miserable cunts for 89 minutes and give a half hearted boo at the final whistle. If you are quite happy to spend your money to watch shit every week, you deserve all you get.

Very true theres now a generation of fans who accept abject failure and just have the whole meh attitude to watching white overpaid mercenaries strut about the pitch. The whole of the team should have their every touch booed and whistled. At the end of the day it's these cowardly half hearted gutless talentless wankers fault we are in this position in the first place

Oh to have players with heart desire ambition and the will to win again instead of this group who in all fairness will already have their next move lined up by their parasite agents

The whole lot of them can fuck off and rot for all I care. Growing up in the 70s 80s then the great 90s I always had favourite players I could relate to  admire and appreciate. Now I can't name one player I'd offer these same words too

All 2nd rate shit

How come it is always the fans fault when we get relegated?

The people running the club are the ones to blame - they have had so many opportunities presented to them to improve the club and every time they choose the wrong option - always opting to improve the balance sheet in the short-term rather than looking further ahead.

The media will point to Pardew's departure and our hatred of him as the reason that we're going down. Bet your house on it.

Already happened - heard it on the radio at the weekend.

Logic suggests that Sunderland will win comfortably tonight.

However knowing football, it rarely works out so easily. They'll probably draw.