Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

An absolutely deserved relegation. No-one should be surprised that it's happened, it's been a long time coming. Having said all that, why do I still feel gutted?

Rafa, the only one out of the lot of them that doesn't deserve it.

Strange feeling I'm not gutted at all. If rafa for some reason decides to stay on I think it could be a good thing.

Just not looking forward to listening to manc cunts all summer long

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

was it the fans forum mins where they admitted there are no plans for relegation do you think penfold has been planning for any now or has all the hope been in rafa pulling a miracle

was it the fans forum mins where they admitted there are no plans for relegation do you think penfold has been planning for any now or has all the hope been in rafa pulling a miracle

In fairness, they had no plans for survival either.

Paul Loughlin (PL): "With 12 games to go, is the club in a crisis?"

The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.

The club explained that the squad's recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.

The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

:lol:

They'll have to settle for Center Parcs next season.

No plans for relegation. :lol:

http://s32.postimg.org/cmsr5pilh/NUFC.png

We've fucking lived in the bottom 3 most of the season.

80 million spent and relegated, that level of incompetence is impressive

Not actually relevant after years of neglect, and only a tiny fraction of that money being spent on the most important person at the club.

Great news--absolute nothing unusual going on with the club right now!

http://i.imgur.com/47cCOd4.png

You seem to be suggesting we should be paying someone to man the website at this time of night. That is a recipe for doing a Leeds if ever I saw one.

No plans for relegation. :lol:

http://s32.postimg.org/cmsr5pilh/NUFC.png

We've f***ing lived in the bottom 3 most of the season.

Yet Charnley somehow keeps his job.  :serious:

In fairness, they had no plans for survival either.

I can't even see Charnley making plans for lunch, he probably sits quietly in his office hoping that someone will offer to go to Greggs.

Surprised how little I'm bothered by this. Not even arsed if Rafa stays. Complete apathy.

Only thing I'm even vaguely bothered about. Everyone else involved in the club can be jettisoned into space as long as he stays imo.

also can see West Ham shooting up that finance league in the next 5 years, thanks to a little thing called £400 million pounds worth of taxpayer's money the spawny c*nts.