Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

IMO West Brom and Stoke are gone. Even at the most pessimistic I have us on 36 points and staying up on goal difference. If we’d won at Bournemouth we’d be 2 wins and a draw from safety, 37 points should see any team over the line.

Can't work out whether there being lots of teams still in the scrap means more or less points will be needed for survival. Anyone?

Now it's roughly 28pts after 28 games, so we're probably looking at 38 after 38.

Allardyce is right, the fat cunt.

Can't work out whether there being lots of teams still in the scrap means more or less points will be needed for survival. Anyone?

Way I look at it is there are more clubs able to slip up. If we were relying on bettering only one or two clubs I'd be much more concerned.

We're all understandably fixated on our own form but everyone else is s**** too and they can't all suddenly pick up. Literally in some cases, considering they play one another.

We've really got to learn that the theory of sitting deeper to protect your own goal doesn't work because you just get penned in, nervous and make mistakes.

Not if you do it right. It's the getting nervous and making mistakes that loses games, and you might get those even with a more attacking approach. The defenders would be a lot more exposed,

Meh... I think he's right. We have to look at the bigger picture. The bigger picture is that we have a cunt stick owner.

The frustration is obvious but taking a step back it’s a little brighter.

If anyone had offered me 4 points from Man U at home and Bournemouth away I’d have snapped their hands off. We got 4 points.

If we’d gone 2 down and ended up drawing 2-2 away from home to get a point I’d be delighted with it. We got a point from a difficult fixture.

I know we’re focusing on the negatives of losing a lead again but we’ve only lost league games to 1 team, the champions elect, since the middle of December. We’re a pretty tough nut to crack, have a lot of games left that we stand a good chance of getting points from. The run in is decent, we have a good gd and a fairly fit squad. The glass is more than half full, we just tend to dwell on the negatives a little to much at times.

We've lost two in our last 10 both versus this year's Champions and annoyingly in those 10, if we had of taken our chances, we'd be sat probably six or eight points better off!

We'll be fine thanks to Rafa!

Nobody would have grumbled over a point against Man U if they'd have conceded late on. 3 points is fantastic, but that shouldn't be taken into any consideration into future events, nor should it be banded out to justify future failings. Playing Man United is a totally different challenge to teams like Bouremouth - a challenge we've so far this season been failing at.

It's more important to take points off those around you, denying them those points and creating gaps. Dropping 2 points from a very winnable position against Bouremouth is unacceptable. We've dropped countless points in these sorts of games where we've not competed at all, not taken easy chances, or collapsed. 

Everton at home was abysmal.

We were the better team, couldn't finish our chances, and a goalkeeping error meant we lost.

First half aye, second was utter shite. Allardyce Allardyced that second half and we had no answers against it.