Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest neesy111

Palace can’t go down like, Neesy assured me that Roy Hodgson is basically Sir Alex Ferguson.

I love how you call me a sad bastard and then come up with this shite.  The pot really is calling kettle wherever you are concerned.

Palace can’t go down like, Neesy assured me that Roy Hodgson is basically Sir Alex Ferguson.

I love how you call me a sad b****** and then come up with this s****.  The pot really is calling kettle wherever you are concerned.

What's pot calling about though?

Just did the predictor and got:

12th  West Ham      (42pts)

13th  Huddersfield  (41)

14th  Crystal Palace (40)

15th  Swansea        (40)

16th  Brighton        (38)

17th  Newcastle      (36)

18th  Southampton  (36)

19th  Stoke            (35)

20th  West Brom      (27)

13th  Huddersfield  (41)

18th  Southampton  (36)

Be amazed if Swansea and Palace go on to pick up 13 points, West Ham 12, Huddersfield 11 and Stoke nine - while we go on to pick up seven, the same as bottom-placed WBA.

13th  Huddersfield  (41)

18th  Southampton  (36)

Be amazed if Swansea and Palace go on to pick up 13 points, West Ham 12, Huddersfield 11 and Stoke nine - while we go on to pick up seven, the same as bottom-placed WBA.

Lots of games against Everton, Watford, Burnley and Leicester, as well as facing each other. Fair few wins flying around.

As for us.... seems realistic tbh. Away to Liverpool, away to Tottenham and we won't win ALL 3 of those home games.

13th  Huddersfield  (41)

18th  Southampton  (36)

Lots of games against Everton, Watford and Leicester, as well as facing each other. Fair few wins flying around.

As for us.... seems realistic tbh. Away to Liverpool, away to Tottenham and we won't win ALL 3 of those home games.

We got 14 points from the last 10 games, with a harder run of fixtures.

Despite all the panic today at a missed opportunity, we've gained another point and only lost ground on Brighton and Huddersfield. All the other shit teams lost or drew, and Palace have Spurs. We've only lost 2 in 10 (both to the best side in the country), winning 3 and drawing 5. Maintained the same goal difference in that time too. For context, over those 10 matches only 8 teams have picked up more points than us - the usual top 6 plus Bournemouth and Swansea.

We're 9 points clear of West Brom with a better goal difference, surely we're not going to be overtaken by them. So it's essentially two from nine. Odds are decent IMO.

The really annoying thing is that we're only down where we are because of that spell when Lascelles was out. For basically the rest of the season we've been going along fine, and would be comfortable had we not nosedived so badly during that period.

Would have happily taken a draw prior to the game, obviously annoying not to get the win but we maintained a 2 point gap on the bottom three so it's as you were I guess. The Liverpool game is a free hit,anything from it is a bonus, but we are one point closer to safety now, Swansea's revival took a beating today, Brom almost certainly down and we are 9 pts clear of them now, maybe early to say that we can forget about them.

I think we had one foot in next year's Premier league if we'd closed that out,

Without wanting to be all doom and gloom, it might be worth remembering that there is a pretty decent chance that that could be a Rafa-less season.

I just don't know how to react to results these days.

Watching the highlights, might not be the worst point in hindsight. Our goals were down to their bad defending as much as our skill. Absolutely criminal misses by Perez and Shelvey to put us 3-0 up though.