Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Two clubs going down for the single reason that their owners couldn't give a fuck. It's essentially like the 18 other clubs put a cheat on.

That being said, Villa and Sunderland made managerial appointments that were actually intended to see the club progress.

We are definitely unique in how we've been shackled as a club by the whims of one cunt.

It doesn't matter who we appointed this time, we were a juggernaut heading for relegation by the time Garde came - W1 D1 L9 - that's an awful record, a lot of momentum to stop.

Unless we get a reasonably compotent manager and 2-3 quality players in January. We're down.

We'll stay up with SMC if we get an average quality holding mid, centre back and left back.

We'd have won the villa game and drew our last two and those points would have made such a difference, and that's only over 3 games.

We'll be nothing but bottom half after that like.

Unless we get a reasonably compotent manager and 2-3 quality players in January. We're down.

We'll stay up with SMC if we get an average quality holding mid, centre back and left back.

We'd have won the villa game and drew our last two and those points would have made such a difference, and that's only over 3 games.

We need a forward too.

Don't see it. I have no idea what we are even trying to do this season. Just a load of players out on the pitch, that look like they barely know each other. McClaren should be shouldering a lot of the blame. Even with this mediocre/crap squad. We are underachieving IMO.

As everyone keeps rightly pointing out. Long term, nowt is changing until Ashley goes.

We need a forward too.

IMO we don't. I'd play one of Mitrovic and perez up front, 3 in the middle and two out on the wings.

Mitrovic

Thauvin              Sissoko

Anita  Wijnaldum

New Tiote

LB  Tall CB Mbemba Janmaat

Works for me. Sissoko leaves, put Perez there. If Thauvin works better on the right then we have an issue, but for this season he should be happy getting game time in any position.

Hope we go down. The thought of the club/Ashley receiving that new TV deal is unbearable. As said above, we absolutely deserve a relegation for 50,000 cunts sitting there every week for the last 7 years and barely doing shit about it. This season a prime example- nothing will ever be bad enough to spark our fans into life and protect this club (and that's excluding that fantastic souls of Pardew/AshleyOut, it's the rest of the complicit pricks).

Hope we go down. The thought of the club/Ashley receiving that new TV deal is unbearable. As said above, we absolutely deserve a relegation for 50,000 cunts sitting there every week for the last 7 years and barely doing shit about it. This season a prime example- nothing will ever be bad enough to spark our fans into life and protect this club (and that's excluding that fantastic souls of Pardew/AshleyOut, it's the rest of the complicit pricks).

Pillock.

Hope we go down. The thought of the club/Ashley receiving that new TV deal is unbearable. As said above, we absolutely deserve a relegation for 50,000 c***s sitting there every week for the last 7 years and barely doing s*** about it. This season a prime example- nothing will ever be bad enough to spark our fans into life and protect this club (and that's excluding that fantastic souls of Pardew/AshleyOut, it's the rest of the complicit pricks).

Pillock.

*Pillocks.

I still don't want us to go down... But at the same time I know full well that there would be little point to staying up other than doing it all over again next year and just continuing to exist for the sake of existing.

Plus the sight of a Wonga shirt makes me sick. In the ground or around town.

That's a pretty standard fucked up, unhealthy relationship right there.

I'll stick this in here too:

What's our comparative points at this stage to the season we went down?

Halfway the lads:

(NUFC last ten PL seasons after nineteen games):

2015/16: 17 points, 18th (scored 19, conceded 34)

2014/15: 26 points, 9th (scored 22, conceded 28)

2013/14: 33 points, 8th (scored 29, conceded 24)

2012/13: 20 points, 15th (scored 23, conceded 30)

2011/12: 30 points, 7th (scored 26, conceded 25)

2010/11: 22 points, 13th (scored 28, conceded 29)

2008/09: 22 points, 12th (scored 25, conceded 27)

2007/08: 26 points, 11th (scored 26, conceded 29)

2006/07: 25 points, 11th (scored 20, conceded 21)

2005/06: 25 points, 11th (scored 18, conceded 21)

I was on about a five, basically because I believe a relegation would be good for us in the long run and since nothing good ever happens at NUFC I see us hanging on by the skin of our teeth once again and for the rest of eternity, but those stats paint a pretty bleak picture. Could this be the year?

I think we're going down, voted 7. January business (or lack thereof) will either push that up or down. Sick feeling in my stomach again about this club.

Our season will be decided in the January transfer window. If we carry on doing nothing to change the situation, its only luck (ie other teams losing a lot of games) that will save us.

In all seriousness as much as it looks bad, I think we will survive if we get the same as we have done in the first half of the season plus 3 points.

Think it could be a fairly high total this season. All teams bar Villa and Sunderland are picking up points fairly regularly

In all seriousness as much as it looks bad, I think we will survive if we get the same as we have done in the first half of the season plus 3 points.

Think it could be a fairly high total this season. All teams bar Villa and Sunderland are picking up points fairly regularly

WBA had the same amount of points as us this stage last season, they were up a couple of places on the league but the teams at the bottom had about the same as Sunderland do now. WBA were well clear of relegation in the end, both Palace and Liecester pulled away and had less than 17 points.

There are teams who do have about the same or more pints total who go down, but there are always teams who have less who stay up. With our points total so long as you beat your first half of the season tally by 3 points or so you could stay up, doing so would give us 40 points, only once have a team went down with more than 40 points.