Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

In 2009, I was gutted, and even shed tears when we went down.

This time, I fell nowt really... its been coming, and I'm almost glad its finally sorted.

That is what Ashley has done. Just hope Rafa stays, but wont blame the bloke for getting out as quick as he can.

I just hope an announcement is made one way or another, quickly.

Paul Loughlin (PL): "With 12 games to go, is the club in a crisis?"

The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.

The club explained that the squad's recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.

The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

The club disagreed but understands its current league position and acknowledged it was very disappointing.

The club explained that the squad's recent training camp in La Manga, Spain, was designed to help find solutions on the pitch in the final 12 games of the season. The camp was wholly focused on training and recovery, as well as a game.

The club appreciates the work required to move up the table and remains confident that it will remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

:spit:

Almost unbelievable that we've slept walked into another relegation and have again kept Sunderland up by failing to beat them during the season. Don't expect any statements from Ashley addressing this fiasco.

Proper comical, really anyone with any business savvy would have seen the warning signs way before this. Fact is we have an under qualified Muppet running the show employed by an under qualified Muppet.

Clueless Cunts.

Now up to an 8.

Nah seriously, for a club like ours to be relegated twice in 6 years in unforgivable. But with the right manager (Rafa) it can be a 'one step back, two steps forward' situation. This isn't the Newcastle United I grew up and fell in love with, as a fanbase we'll outlast the cunts in charge. Let's just pick ourselves back up and become great again.

An absolutely deserved relegation. No-one should be surprised that it's happened, it's been a long time coming. Having said all that, why do I still feel gutted?

The single most annoying thing about this is that fans of other clubs and the media seem to genuinely believe that most of us are totally gutted. Obviously the prospect of losing Benitez is awful but I never considered he'd come here in the first place so it still feels surreal anyway. A couple of months ago I was very close to actually hoping we'd go down. The club is a disgusting cesspit and completely deserves this.