Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Remember when I said good news coming and  next day the Chinese are taking premier league to court.

I also said even better news and thats not the main one... Also can confirm Rafa has been approached by NUFC

Hope this is true. But why "break" it once Rafa is available? Seems a bit convenient.

Would've had more buy in if you'd mentioned it prior to Rafa resigning, surely?

He’s on the wind up

He got bored of his faux Pro-Ashley Pro- Bruce schtick and he’s moved on to pretending he’s itk

Slim, I get that you’re bored of this whole takeover debacle and Ashley owning the club, we all are, but this isn’t funny. People are wanting to believe you and it’s diluting any real info that’s coming out. Not that there’s much.

Never been a supporter of Ashley think people who know me know how active I was in trying to get rid of him.

Bruce I hate but when he gets a result it does show up the critics.  Also think the cyber bullimg of him is a bit much and needs called out.

I know you are anti-Ashley. You used to be a good poster so I just wonder why you are doing this fake itk shite.

It's really bizarre.

As a rule, I never trust anyone who always holidays on their own.

Lol!!!@

If that's about me I traveled to Madrid, Miami, Rio and NYC cos my mate pulled out of the holiday.  That's only holiday alone in my life...

Phrased that a bit wrong.  Still better takeover news coming around valentine's day.

But heard about hour ago about the Rafa approach from guy I know who works at Leicester hour ago

Same Leicester mate tell you about the takeover positivity around Valentine’s Day?

If Benitez goes to another club before June then just lock this thread. We are definitely in end game territory now.

That's probably fair. Although assumes that the new owners definitely want Rafa back. Which we don't know for sure.

Phrased that a bit wrong.  Still better takeover news coming around valentine's day.

But heard about hour ago about the Rafa approach from guy I know who works at Leicester hour ago

Same Leicester mate tell you about the takeover positivity around Valentine’s Day?

Sorry I'm not talking about it anymore.

Remember when I said good news coming and  next day the Chinese are taking premier league to court.

I also said even better news and thats not the main one... Also can confirm Rafa has been approached by NUFC

Hope this is true. But why "break" it once Rafa is available? Seems a bit convenient.

Would've had more buy in if you'd mentioned it prior to Rafa resigning, surely?

He’s on the wind up

He got bored of his faux Pro-Ashley Pro- Bruce schtick and he’s moved on to pretending he’s itk

Slim, I get that you’re bored of this whole takeover debacle and Ashley owning the club, we all are, but this isn’t funny. People are wanting to believe you and it’s diluting any real info that’s coming out. Not that there’s much.

Never been a supporter of Ashley think people who know me know how active I was in trying to get rid of him.

Bruce I hate but when he gets a result it does show up the critics.  Also think the cyber bullimg of him is a bit much and needs called out.

I know you are anti-Ashley. You used to be a good poster so I just wonder why you are doing this fake itk shite.

It's really bizarre.

Lockdown has fried people's minds.

I find it utterly bemusing as to why some lads take it upon themselves to wind others up, with false information. What is so sad about their own lives, for to want to do that?

Bastards. At the moment, I only recognise Ando and Mimms for their info, though the latter has gone quiet for reasons discussed previously.

You seem full of shite lad. Give it up.

Totally understand.

I said just see how it goes. The guy from Leicester deffo has connections as he's sent me team sheets well before the deadline and been right on a few transfers.

But I won't mention anything else as not worth the hassle.

One love

We used to be able to tell what was going on by looking in the skips outside the ground for Sports Direct stuff. Has anybody checked them lately?

Actually ran past yesterday and thought of this. Nothing to report unfortunately

So where does Graeme Jones fit into this? Rafa has his own backroom team

Rafa selects coaches based on who’s available, what their CVS are like and whether he can work with them to improve his team. He wouldn’t sack Jones.

I fully believe that staff of Leicester city are high up in the priority list when sending NUFC teamsheets out. Completely logical.

Was Leicester team sheets not NUFC was class for fantsy football