Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Still this week Rocker?

Definitive answer by next week. Still positive signs coming from EPL, as in communication is still flowing.

It's Tuesday :lol:

More than the guys claim to be known one thing or another it is the guys who patronised them who makes me cringed.

It’s things like the Immobile quote that make me realise this is dead. If PIF thought they’d be successful now you’d think they’d have given him the nod or assurances it’ll happen.

Or they're just putting any plans for potential signings & managers on hold whilst they throw all their eggs in one basket and try and push the takeover through.

Or it could even be that Immobiles agent has decided that his client would like a payrise and any rumours of this sort, even if it's complete bollocks, would give him the justification to demand one? We just don't know.

Still this week Rocker?

Definitive answer by next week. Still positive signs coming from EPL, as in communication is still flowing.

More than the guys claim to be known one thing or another it is the guys who patronised them who makes me cringed.

I'm just passing on information. If nothing occurs this week then either things aren't as far along as people had hoped back then or they didn't know too much to begin with.

I couldn't care less if someone tags me in here and has a go. Go for it. I'll not take it personally. I'll either share what I've heard or not, makes no odds to me.

If it makes people feel better, those who are interested can have my number and I'll start a little WhatsApp group for the little tidbits I get.  :aww:

Still this week Rocker?

Not aimed at Rocker of course, but the 'positive signs coming from the PL' comment :lol:

I'm sure we've heard that before somewhere.

Still this week Rocker?

I'm just passing on information. If nothing occurs this week then either things aren't as far along as people had hoped back then or they didn't know too much to begin with.

I couldn't care less if someone tags me in here and has a go. Go for it. I'll not take it personally. I'll either share what I've heard or not, makes no odds to me.

If it makes people feel better, those who are interested can have my number and I'll start a little WhatsApp group for the little tidbits I get.  :aww:

I'd rather hear something that may be true as opposed to hearing nothing to be honest.

You've explained it's 4th hand information so I don't think people should be taking it as gospel but at the same time it's filtering down from Caulkin so elements of it could/should ring true.

Still this week Rocker?

It was a genuine question. I wasn't being arsey with you. I know it's only Tuesday but was just wondering if things remained the same. I thought there might bev1 or 2 pissing the bed over my comment. Never mind.

Still this week Rocker?

It was a genuine question. I wasn't being arsey with you. I know it's only Tuesday but was just wondering if things remained the same. I thought there might bev1 or 2 pissing the bed over my comment. Never mind.

I'm not having a go at all. Honestly. Tensions are high.

We're all in this together.  :thup:

Still this week Rocker?

I'm not having a go at all. Honestly. Tensions are high.

We're all in this together.  :thup:

O0

Guest neesy111

I can live with it happening next season easier than I can live with nothing changing, tbh

Yeap.  It just has to happen.

I can live with it happening next season easier than I can live with nothing changing, tbh

Next season is the new next week.

It is possible though, that another Ashley/Bruce season will see us relegated. That is simply very possible.

Will the Takeover still happen if we are in the 2nd Division / Championship?

Next season is the new next week.

August 30th 2029: Following the departure of Paul Jewell, caretaker manager Andy Carroll has been told he'll need to sell to buy, as Mike Ashley tightens the club purse strings and PIF confirm they see no red flags for their latest takeover push. Carroll, who had been coaching the Toon Army's under 9s before their disbandment for budgetary reasons, has been cited as 'the only man for the job'.