Pre-Season 2021/22 - Newcastle United 3-0 Norwich City

Guest reefatoon

Wow, didn’t think it was possible but we have hit a new low. The match going mentalists are welcome to him.

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I just hope it's kids and people who don't often go that are there today, whereas regular matchgoers will give him pelters.

Even then though, what logical reason is there for any sort of support for Bruce? Can understand a positive reception for the players / the team and being back at St James' Park but giving Bruce some love in is not at all acceptable.

14 minutes ago, Sifu said:

They've got the club they deserve. They're the reason he's still here after 15 years, misguided loyalty to a club that actively shits on them on an annual basis. Bootlicking doormats who will accept anything and pay through the nose for the privilege. I get the argument they're great fans because they support through thick and thin but there comes a point where you have to understand that you're the very reason Ashley hasn't sold up yet. That penny hasn't dropped yet for thousands. Hope they all have a thoroughly fucking shit day.

26 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Even then though, what logical reason is there for any sort of support for Bruce? Can understand a positive reception for the players / the team and being back at St James' Park but giving Bruce some love in is not at all acceptable.

I get your point re: people who don't go often. I perhaps shouldn't have grouped them with kids, but the latter aren't going to berate him. That "chant" itself a very childish one anyway.

26 minutes ago, midds said:

They've got the club they deserve. They're the reason he's still here after 15 years, misguided loyalty to a club that actively shits on them on an annual basis. Bootlicking doormats who will accept anything and pay through the nose for the privilege. I get the argument they're great fans because they support through thick and thin but there comes a point where you have to understand that you're the very reason Ashley hasn't sold up yet. That penny hasn't dropped yet for thousands. Hope they all have a thoroughly fucking shit day.

They're watching a Steve Bruce side. Hard to imagine how they could have anything else tbh. 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

:lol: We don't have to be Newcastle fans, y'all.

We can turn this into an English board for Juve in like ten minutes. Juve, Beşiktaş, fucking Botafogo, whatever man.

Let’s go with Grimsby. We have the fucking grim bit down to a tee. 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

:lol: We don't have to be Newcastle fans, y'all.

We can turn this into an English board for Juve in like ten minutes. Juve, Beşiktaş, fucking Botafogo, whatever man.

Sampdoria. Let’s go!

Gayle scoring is a disaster, he'll trick people into thinking he's a competent player again.

Clearly we don't need another striker etc....

Edited by Aiston