PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

It's been a great year under our new ownership and we couldn't have asked for more. They're actually running this club the way it should be, and respecting the fans aswell. Its just been a breath of fresh air and if it wasn't for Amanda Staveley we'd probably be stuck with Ashley forever. 

Cheers Amanda. You've saved our club and we're forever in your debt

most teary prolonged episode in my life, someone would say something profound and it would set me off welling up,it went on for weeks. i remember letting out an almighty roar in the pub when Wilson scored straight off v Spurs, the joy on Amanda's face was something to behold. If ever I get a bit complacent or frustrated at the pace of the build, I just remind myself where we would be had it never happened

Reaching the 2 cup finals in the 90’s, the 2nd coming of the messiah, playing in the champions league, signing Shearer and 3 promotions in my time going.

None matched the feeling of last October and the magnitude of it. Been emotional a few times supporting NUFC over the years but that night and Spurs at home felt like the release of years of disillusionment. 

The city will be forever indebted to Staveley and Mehrdad for sticking with it and bringing to the table a real player that allows us to dream again. We don’t fear anyone now and it’s just a matter of time before our time comes. The journey is the best part and it feels like we’re being drip fed which in my opinion is the best part as we’ll enjoy it all the more. 

As the main man said today there will be set backs but we know that’s all they will be, exciting fucking times ahead and that 1st trophy since 69 will be celebrated like nothing seen in this country for years.

HTFL

47 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Reaching the 2 cup finals in the 90’s, the 2nd coming of the messiah, playing in the champions league, signing Shearer and 3 promotions in my time going.

None matched the feeling of last October and the magnitude of it. Been emotional a few times supporting NUFC over the years but that night and Spurs at home felt like the release of years of disillusionment. 

The city will be forever indebted to Staveley and Mehrdad for sticking with it and bringing to the table a real player that allows us to dream again. We don’t fear anyone now and it’s just a matter of time before our time comes. The journey is the best part and it feels like we’re being drip fed which in my opinion is the best part as we’ll enjoy it all the more. 

As the main man said today there will be set backs but we know that’s all they will be, exciting fucking times ahead and that 1st trophy since 69 will be celebrated like nothing seen in this country for years.

HTFL

Spot on Whitley !

Was in the office when the takeover was confirmed, jumped up at my desk punching the air shouting “Gerrin ! I’ve got me fucking club back ! ”

Walked home in an overjoyed daze with a massive grin, felt like I was on cowies.

Sam Fender came over to mine and we celebrated in the kitchen whilst my kids looked on confused eating plant based schnitzel and chips for their tea.

Sam went to the ground then BBC Breakfast studios. I took our mutt to puppy training. The rest is history. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

Can’t believe it was just a year ago tbh. Feels like so much has happened since. I just remember feeling so relieved that I could think about bringing my kids to SJP one day. Well, tomorrow is the day! 😊😊😊😊😊

Having a few beers tonight with the same lads I was down at the stadium with a year ago. Any excuse but well worth marking the occasion. Deashleyfication well underway and the toon back on the right track!