PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Decky said:

Simon Jordan is just a wind up merchant loser, if it goes through he will just say things changed since he said that. All he is ever doing on TalkSport is saying outlandish shite and being negative just to get views on Twitter etc. The man never has anything good to say, he’s just another mouthpiece.

Topic in the zeitgeist fans are passionate about

formulate and pretend to espouse opinion to rile fans

go on radio with opinion and watch windup  audio clickbait revenue roll in

simple as that.

10 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

simple as that.

At last some common sense....Simon Jordan isn't interested in us, knows even less about us. 

Paid by Talksport to generate listeners and nothing more..  best way to do that is by being contrary or controversial

4 hours ago, Consortium of one said:

I thought the CAT was supposed lay bare the PL's process and show that they did not apply their rules correctly, ie: undue influence from the "top six"  and perhaps BEin/Qatar and how that negatively affected the sale of the club, resulting in finacial damages for MA.

That would have to happen at the substantive stage. Right now only jurisdiction is before the CAT, not the substance of the case. In fact, the PL hasn't even had to answer SJHL's claims yet.

47 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Anyone with any knowledge of these things know how long it might take for them to come to a decision on whether it goes forward or not? Are we talking a week, weeks or a month or so?

could be any of those things to be honest. 

You'd like to think there's enough dirt on the premier league to suggest if the CAT case is allowed to run, they'd want to settle before disclosure. That's if MA wants to settle, that is.

That could still take ages and is probably the best outcome.

CAT case about material damages as well isn't it?  so even if arbitration is positive and the takeover can proceed if the consortium offer is then £30m less than it originally was and the market value is even lower then Ashley could still push for damages no?

13 hours ago, Darth Crooks said:

simple as that.

I know I'm always banging on about this, but the likes of him and Edwards are just bad faith actors in it for the hate.

As long as they get attention in the form of calls, clicks and shares, they aren't going anywhere. Just ignore them.

44 minutes ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

CAT case about material damages as well isn't it?  so even if arbitration is positive and the takeover can proceed if the consortium offer is then £30m less than it originally was and the market value is even lower then Ashley could still push for damages no?

Yes, which I suppose shows that the arbitration 100% has to go ahead first. The PL aren't going to settle until that's out of the way imo.

He's a complete prick but unfortunately, apart from Mauriss, he's got everything correct so far. And he's very likely to be correct about our chances of winning the arbitration too. We really are up against it.

Just now, Wandy said:

He's a complete prick but unfortunately, apart from Mauriss, he's got everything correct so far. And he's very likely to be correct about our chances of winning the arbitration too. We really are up against it.

If I say nufc aren't going to win every week then I'm going to be about 71% correct.

He's just hedging his bets, which tbf is logical enough. There is no inside info or journalism involved  though. Let's not confuse those points.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

If I say nufc aren't going to win every week then I'm going to be about 71% correct.

He's just hedging his bets, which tbf is logical enough. There is no inside info or journalism involved  though. Let's not confuse those points.

Yeah he's just doing the same as everyone else and looking at MBS' role within PIF and drawing a conclusion. But really, how can our legal team show separation when  MBS is so intrinsically linked with the PIF? It look nigh on impossible to me.

Cannot stand Edwards. Wish the egg headed, Cockney bellend would get to fuck and start writing about his beloved Leyton Orient.

Would love the takeover to go through and a clean break from cancerous cunts like him. 

In years previously he never really made much impression on me at all. I suspect that was the case for most people and his articles were not clicked on all that much. Then the penny dropped that he could make a career out of pissing off the local fan base and it’s been working for him ever since.

I doubt he’s even pals with Bruce, it just works for him to have us think that. He’s basically just a mediocre journo that’s not on the naughty step as far as the club are concerned. Which is not a badge of honour.

I suspect there’s a certain amount of self loathing going on with him because of this which is why he gets baited on Twitter so often.

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Yeah he's just doing the same as everyone else and looking at MBS' role within PIF and drawing a conclusion. But really, how can our legal team show separation when  MBS is so intrinsically linked with the PIF? It look nigh on impossible to me.

I don't know, guess that's the £330m question.

For me I'd be asking the PL in front of the judge what separates in the citeh & psg setup and whether the citeh one is tested every year like stated in their rules.