PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, r0cafella said:

This has been rumoured for such a long time. Do the PIF own Saudi golf as well?

Looks like it on their website. Can't see these not being considered as a separate party for FFP if they are going to be our new shirt sponsor or something.

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Some seem to think this is an indication that Saudi Golf will be the sponsors? Is it not more an indication that they won't be?

I don’t think it means anything with regards to sponsors tbh. If @Unbelievableis right (and he usually is) and Saudi golf belongs to PIF then this is just an appointment to add influence, it’s also a positive he has experience in sport. 

Look at this cunt man he’ll be lapping it up in Qatar in November, was practically begging the Qataris to buy his beloved Leeds aswell.

Now he can’t even type Saudi Arabia without looking like a jealous, smarmy, shit stirring cunt.

Edited by Whitley mag

31 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Tragic article. Surprised he could see what he was typing with all the tears streaming down his face:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gary-neville-middlesbrough-right-principles-23983451

Aye, the writer might want to ask some of his readers what they think about the 1 billion Saudi investment securing jobs on Teeside. The moneys good for them, but if it makes us successful we should question it. 

This rides going to be enjoyable on so many levels.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-59070025

Edited by Whitley mag

Somebody should tell Martin Ziegler that factually we are owned by PIF and not Saudi Arabia.

And that the premier league received written assurances that they were different things.

So, why would they bring up an irrelevant country in their accounts?

32 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Seriously who cares at this point. 

Questions and concerns were rightfully asked at the start about the ownership...now it just seems forced and run on jealousy.

I genuinely don't know what the problem is with them owning us, I'm definitely at the "everyone hates us and I don't give two fucks" stage right now, Ashley milked Newcastle United for 14 years and nobody apart from us said a dickie bird.

Looking at how buzzing our owners are, it's hard to not imagine them wanting to sign belting players.

I mean I know they are also business people but these guys are going to bring in some cracking players.