PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Its so ridiculous when it boils down to just not wanting to let one other club in that group, 7 instead of 6 in the PL, at worst a potentially tricky game for Real Madrid in the CL in the future, and we cant have that?!

They were okay with Spurs latching on to the big5 and considering themselves in the Euro elite so what's another team.

They weren't OK with it. They never thought that,long term, Spurs would be able to compete with both Manchester teams, Liverpool and Chelsea. They probably even thought its nice to someone else in there for a little bit.

All these new restrictions wouldn't have came in if our owners were looking to be a Spurs.

Edited by madras

13 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Nice area. Shame about the traffic and weather these days though! If you’re here for a while and need anything, feel to DM me :)

Appreciate it, thanks. :)

I'm working in the ATC tower at the airport, finishing around 3:30 so the traffic so far hasn't been too bad. Though it took ages to get back this evening, but I was late out.

Not sure how long I'm here for. Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day with a flight home Wednesday morning, but it's now looking like it'll be extended by another 2 days. I find out tomorrow!

3 minutes ago, midds said:

"fair market value" is such a bullshit phrase and vague use of terminology man. It'll get ripped apart in any court. Just do the fucking deals ffs [emoji38] 

Oh that day is coming 🤣

Just now, Gaztoon said:

Oh that day is coming 🤣

Imagine it man. "Well a similar performing club to you only managed to get £2.357m for their shirt sleeve so you're not allowed to get any more than that. It's unfair if you do as it wouldn't be fair. It's unfair if you get more than them so no, you can't be allowed to sign that deal. That's not fair"

Fuck me man :lol:

1 minute ago, Gaztoon said:

Crazy when you think about it really..

Imagine a company being stopped from making the same revenue as its competitors because their deemed not big enough 🤣

It's just the same as the 5 subs thing, they just kept voting till they got their way even though the smaller clubs didn't want it.

8 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Crazy when you think about it really..

Imagine a company being stopped from making the same revenue as its competitors because their deemed not big enough 🤣

I can honestly see in the not too distant future that legal action will be taken, most likely us also

If we’re allowed a deal like that for the sleeve sponsorship when we fought relegation last season, you can understand why the owners wanted to wait a season to see what we can get away with next year after a potentially higher finish.