Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, Gallowgate Toon said:

Sounds like Eddie could be a Jesmond lad as he said he goes walking on the town moor every morning (unless I misheard). Disappointing, if so, thought he'd be around the coast.

He will want to be as close to the training ground as possible.

Great news! I had my doubts about him when we were linked with him but got to say proved totally wrong even if he isn't the one to take us to the top he's cemented himself in our history now and only for positive reasons. What a turnaround by the club 

3 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Amazon "all or nothing" series missed an absolute belter with us. Going with Arsenal instead where fuck all happens. 

Get it made Amazon! 

You must have missed last season if fuck all happened at Arsenal ?

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Tell you what, I feel embarrassed for being a tad underwhelmed at his appointment after Emery fell through.

He’s class, and a class person. 

No need to be, I wanted Emery badly, he was my number 1 choice and I’ve rated Howe highly for a number of years and was still happy that he joined us, but like you underwhelmed because I had pinned my hopes on Emery.

Edited by HTT II

I knew he was good but I was worried about the organising a defence cliché. But turns out the bloke was bloody travelling Europe and studying Diego Simeone.

Absolutely incredible workrate, great man and has done an amazing job. Get in Eddie.