Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

5 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Yep, and I love the fact that he’s seemingly evolving and improving as coach. So many managers are too set in their ways and lack the humility to reflect on their own performances; blaming players or situations. Another great season and I’ll love him more than I loved Rafa.

Made a mug of absolutely everyone of us thinking he was the wrong choice for a relegation battle due to being too attacking like :lol:

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

It’s not often you see a manager looking better and more relaxed 8 months into a gig.

his family were planning to move up weren't they?

wonder if thats helped.

2 hours ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

It’s not often you see a manager looking better and more relaxed 8 months into a gig.

his family were planning to move up weren't they?

wonder if thats helped.

Guest HTT II

Listening to him speak, I don't think we’ve ever had a more measured, intelligent, thoughtful, concise and considered manager in terms of communication and vocabulary. He just oozes class and apparently has regular briefings with every single staff member all the way down to the under 9 academy coaches. Off the pitch it’s night and day now compared to the past, 100% a now professionally run club that I’m told is actually hard to keep up with such is the high standards now.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Listening to him speak, I don't think we’ve ever had a more measured, intelligent, thoughtful, concise and considered manager in terms of communication and vocabulary. He just oozes class and apparently has regular briefings with every single staff member all the way down to the under 9 academy coaches. Off the pitch it’s night and day now compared to the past, 100% a now professionally run club that I’m told is actually hard to keep up with such is the high standards now.

Yep, there’s nothing of the ‘PFM’ bollocks about him