Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

8 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Hope we are able to swiftly diagnose those missed cases of asthma.  Really help the wellbeing of our players.

We're probably one of the few clubs who could legitimately claim our staff hadn't noticed our players were asthmatic in recent years :lol:

39 minutes ago, Robster said:

Leading by example and getting himself as fit as he can be. Brilliant.
The contrast with his predecessor is stark.

Fillet steak vs a battered can of Fray Bentos.

At least once a month I watch that tifo video on how he’s reminiscent of Pep Guardiola. Really shows you how underrated he is, gives some great insight into his approach to the transfer market and his dedication to improving players. Really landed on our feet with this guy.

35 minutes ago, McCormick said:

At least once a month I watch that tifo video on how he’s reminiscent of Pep Guardiola. Really shows you how underrated he is, gives some great insight into his approach to the transfer market and his dedication to improving players. Really landed on our feet with this guy.

Which one is this?

Good watch. That, along with the things we're seeing like the squad meeting with Brailsford, are why I'm not even questioning our recruitment, or the contracts we're giving out. Most players in our squad will never have had a pre-season like this.

I think we'll absolutely batter Forrest on the opening day.

Yep, and I love the fact that he’s seemingly evolving and improving as coach. So many managers are too set in their ways and lack the humility to reflect on their own performances; blaming players or situations. Another great season and I’ll love him more than I loved Rafa.