Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I respect him so much, like, gonna have to get the crayons out again soon. Had a dream the other night that I pissed him off and he very calmly explained why he was so disappointed in me. I was absolutely gutted. 

You can't help but not respect him. I mean even in one of the first answers he says exactly the right thing. They asked about widening the transfer search and he says something like "well it's a small pool of players. but not through us not widening the search, it's because there's not a huge amount of players that will make our group better, and that's a compliment to players we have" - it doesn't get better than that.

Another outstanding pre-match presser. There's always a little gold piece amongst like 90% of sensible, measured batting off of questions. Loved what he saof about the squad but particularly Miggy and Bruno 

1 hour ago, Heron said:

Another outstanding pre-match presser. There's always a little gold piece amongst like 90% of sensible, measured batting off of questions. Loved what he saof about the squad but particularly Miggy and Bruno 

I love him for loving Miggy.

6 hours ago, Happinesstan said:

I love him for loving Miggy.

He said a lot more than the football, may as well have said "Miggy isn't a cunt" and we all know Grealish is. I was chatting about this with wor lass yesterday. Pep won't like it, he'll have had words I reckon and actually Grealish might be fhe better footballer but Miggy has far better values and application. Hope we fucking flatten Grealish me.

5 minutes ago, Heron said:

He said a lot more than the football, may as well have said "Miggy isn't a cunt" and we all know Grealish is. I was chatting about this with wor lass yesterday. Pep won't like it, he'll have had words I reckon and actually Grealish might be fhe better footballer but Miggy has far better values and application. Hope we fucking flatten Grealish me.

Hope Big Joe lays down a marker (the kind of tackle where you know you're going to get the ball but flatten the other guy) within the first 5minutes to let him know he's in for a rough 90mins and hyping up the crowd even more. 

11 minutes ago, CPL said:

Hope Big Joe lays down a marker (the kind of tackle where you know you're going to get the ball but flatten the other guy) within the first 5minutes to let him know he's in for a rough 90mins and hyping up the crowd even more. 

Absolutely. Whether people think Grealish is right, Miggy is shite, he's a grown lad, whatever. It's something trivial that can be a catalyst for something much bigger. It shluld absolutely be used. 

2 hours ago, CPL said:

If this is the only thing we take from this game, I'm fine with that.

Get him Big Joe!