Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

57 minutes ago, 54 said:

Jesus, 72 points in 36 games. Assuming a win and a draw in an additional 2 that would be 76 over 38 games. Just checked and 76 points was enough to win the fucking league ffs in 6 of the 27 seasons (22%) since the PL became a 20 team league :lol:

Edited by Interpolic

Best manager in my lifetime, best manager in the league, he's the one to lead our dynasty for the next decade.

I hope the board realised today that we desperately need Maddison and a ready-out-of-the-box CF and CM in the January window to stop Eddie from having to pick sub-standard players like Wood and Murphy.

Back him with funds, please!

Absolutly no qualms with him picking the same team essentially when we have won 6 in a row. However, I hope now we broke the streak of wins, he might be a little more open to tweaking it now and again depending on the opposition. 

Felt like today was tailor-made for Saint-Maximin and I thought he looked good when he came on. 

Also think its an example of a game where Targett over Burn might be more suitable (I know he was injured today but just an example)

We're going to have to rotate and alternate once Isak is fit and if we make any stand out signings in January you would think anyways to keep the squad high energy, sharp and happy. 

But yeah in no way a criticism or anything, Eddie has barely put a foot wrong all year and he will guide us well. 

Just a shame no one could shoot for shit today 

Eddie Howe, brought my family back to SJP in 2022. Didn’t dare dream of anything more than that in the dark days of Ashley. Now, who knows what we can do, and it’s all down to this guy. 

3 hours ago, Interpolic said:

Jesus, 72 points in 36 games. Assuming a win and a draw in an additional 2 that would be 76 over 38 games. Just checked and 76 points was enough to win the fucking league ffs in 6 of the 27 seasons (22%) since the PL became a 20 team league :lol:

It's absolutely WILD. :lol:

This man is something else, we just look so solid. 

Arsenals team was flooded with quality and ours was about 50% quality, but he set us up to be rock solid and still create a few chances.

can’t wait to see what he does when we are through a few more transfer windows and we’ve got a class starting 11!

Just now, Pilko said:

Eddie desperately trying to chin Mikel Arteta whilst Mad Dog Tindall restrains him, what a role reversal :lol:

Class result today, with Isak we win that IMO.

Fucking loved it. Takes a lot to piss Eddie off but love that passion :lol:

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

11 goals conceded in 18 games. Can't coach a defence apparently.

Over 9 hours without conceding a goal. 10 cleansheets out of 18. Mental stats!

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Eddie desperately trying to chin Mikel Arteta whilst Mad Dog Tindall restrains him, what a role reversal :lol:

Class result today, with Isak we win that IMO.

I was waiting for Tindall to get into action and he was the fucking peace maker 😂😂