Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

5 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

Isn't this all just coming from Balague, who is notoriously inaccurate and the bits regarding doubts about the vision and Howe are clearly just speculation about what he thinks the issue might be?

It doesn't add up at all. Ballache is getting bites because A) We have some right melts on Twitter, which is a cesspool of perpetual negativity B) Everyone is looking for a slice of the attention and this cunt is no different to vino lips Edwards.

I think it's happening until there's a hard "no thanks"  and we have someone else in the dugout. I'll go with @Ando7 and Trust The Process™.

If you stay at a club like Bournemouth too long, with inferior investment and ambition to surrounding clubs, things will eventually go sour (and stale) no matter what the manager does. Would be hesitant to judge Howe on his final season. 

Just now, Andy said:

If you stay at a club like Bournemouth too long, with inferior investment and ambition to surrounding clubs, things will eventually go sour (and stale) no matter what the manager does. Would be hesitant to judge Howe on his final season. 

£300m is inferior investment? They showed more ambition than half the league and backed him at every opportunity. 

Just now, Sima said:

Graeme Jones' job as a dealbreaker, man.

I'd peddle the cunt today if Emery insists on it.

Well exactly. If a manager can’t even choose his own back room staff then what’s the fucking point? 

I’m not buying in to all this attacking football he supposedly played either l. Similar to Martinez who is credited with attacking football. Can’t say I ever watched Bournemouth and thought what brilliant attacking football they play 

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

All the money in the world and after 4 weeks this is your best effort. Christ. Utterly underwhelming appointment. One for the brexiteers.

Bore off, wrong forum for that shit.

Just now, Dokko said:

All the money in the world and after 4 weeks this is your best effort. Christ. Utterly underwhelming appointment. One for the brexiteers.

All the money in the world couldn't get me to jump into a viper pit given our current squad and position. I actually understand elite managers balking at the idea, especially if January turns out to be lean.

Howe is definitely not as good as Fonseca, Emery, etc, but still miles above the likes of Lampard and Martinez and would be enough to see us through the season. We'll see in the summer how attractive a project it is with guaranteed survival and time to plan.

Guest reefatoon

Thank god that story will be shit. The thought of Howe and Jones blasting us to the oblivion of shitness is too harrowing to comprehend.