Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

And No, I'm not here trying to ignore or hide from the elephants in the room. There is a time and place and there are certain people who need to be answering those questions. That person is not Eddie Howe or any member of our playing, coaching and support staff. If he wants to come out and talk about it (or any of them) then that is up to him, but he/they should not be held to task on that. 

Edited by Kanji

18 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Dog with a bone. He's been pushing for Howe to pass comment since he was appointed and it's simply not going to happen. He'd have been banned long ago if the club took the Mike Ashley approach to criticism.

Howe just needs to answer like he did in future - just dont give him anything.

Guest HTT II

Magowan needs to get back to doing shit impersonations and impressions for VHS release!

Edited by HTT II

Howe's refusal to comment is obviously a corporate position from the club: he is to talk about football and nowt else. Staveley and Ghodoussi are plenty public facing - it's them (if anyone) who do the answering of those questions, not Howe.

2 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Who was it asking? Wasn't Alistair Magowan was it?

A man who in his own words

"I am also a football tactics expert, having gained my Uefa B Licence in 2010 during a 10-year coaching career, which has included working at Brentford FC"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alistair-magowan-309a5418

is probably bitter that its not him on the other side of the desk. Bellend

Edited by geordie_b

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Alistair McGowan the comedian/impressionist?

Wtf?

The cunt is now impersonating reporters/journos.

2 hours ago, geordie_b said:

A man who in his own words

"I am also a football tactics expert, having gained my Uefa B Licence in 2010 during a 10-year coaching career, which has included working at Brentford FC"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alistair-magowan-309a5418

is probably bitter that its not him on the other side of the desk. Bellend

Just clicked not reading linkedin, his emails will be blowing up with X person viewed your profile.

4 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Howe's refusal to comment is obviously a corporate position from the club: he is to talk about football and nowt else. Staveley and Ghodoussi are plenty public facing - it's them (if anyone) who do the answering of those questions, not Howe.

it’s probably Howe who said “I’m here to coach and manage the football club.” 

Meh politics.

I couldn't find it and had to work it out myself, but over our last ten games, which still include the Citeh, Liverpool, and Leicester defeats before all the good results, we've averaged 48% possession.

Thanks to the Cabbage, we're still averaging about 40% for the season as a whole. This is the only possession stat commonly available, but tells you nothing about how we play now. With 48% possession, I would say we have already completed the transition to an "Eddie Howe team". In those 10 games, we've also had more attempts on and off target than our opponents.

last 10 nufc.jpg

Just now, 54 said:

18 points from 8 games, who the fuck saw that coming post Watford :lol: 

I said immediately after that game that I was a bit disappointed with him cos he wasn't giving us any sort of edge at all. Turns out that was totally wrong, and that edge has been gained on the training ground and through fashioning this incredibly functional 4-3-3.

Play well and win, play badly and win - the edge is definitely there now.