Transfer rumours

Yorkie

"Hey West Brom m8, can we have Rondon?"

'Yeah, pay the £16.5m release clause.'

"Ok, how about £4m now and £15m later?"

giphy.gif

Would touch rondon for either price to be fair. He is at his peak and he has proven to be a reasonable mid table striker. If Rafa thinks otherwise fair enough as he is a better judge of a player than me.

Okay, so so far even if it's been loan deals and freebies, it does seem that Rafa is getting the players he wants.

One thing I still remember is Rafa talking about begin able to convince Mike he can spend the money how he wants. Whether the majority of it will be all on one player or otherwise. Whether he buys older players or otherwise.

Feels like Rafa might be looking to keep his money for one or two players. We shall see. It's going to be interesting.

Think Rondon could do a a great job. Target man, great headerer of the ball, and hold up play.  Always wondered why he didn't score more at West Brom. Theyre a get the ball in the box type team. Thats a worry if I'm honest.

14 and 11 in LA Liga should equate to something a little similar but I think the most he has here in a single season is 10.

Shouldnt complain, that's more than Joselu.

Think Rondon could do a a great job. Target man, great headerer of the ball, and hold up play.  Always wondered why he didn't score more at West Brom. Theyre a get the ball in the box type team. Thats a worry if I'm honest.

14 and 11 in LA Liga should equate to something a little similar but I think the most he has here in a single season is 10.

Shouldnt complain, that's more than Joselu.

Floated set penis... I rest my case your honour

Tbf I wouldnt mind if we became a set penis side ala England this coming season.

Scare the living daylights out of teams giving away a free kick within 30 yards from goal.

England set penis > pardspew floated set penis

Rondon, Gayle and Joselu being our strike force for the season. :kinnear:

Still a lot better than last seasons strike force of Gayle and Joselu, at least there'd be one decent Premier League striker in there.

To be fair. Mike Ashley wants a team that just survives relegation every year. That is what rafa is giving him. Can't see us getting anywhere near top half at the minute. Certainly time to rectify that but only if the money is made available and charnley and co push deals through rather than gambling for every last penny they can save. In previous form I have no idea how we can complete the amount of deals we need to before the end or the window.