Transfer rumours

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Menace said:

I don't see why players regularly playing in the CL would come here tbh. We're a work in progress.

£££ and being influenced by what our DoF tells them about our ‘project’. Plus not all CL clubs are of the Bayern/Madrid level. It’s a perceived step up to Newcastle from

some of the teams in that competition. 

20 hours ago, madras said:

Why would City loan us Ake. They would surely want us down as we could be competing for signings sooner if we stay up.

Maybe if our Sheikh had a word with their Sheikh it could happen. 

35 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Süle is not going to change from Bayern to us, it’s just agent trying to get better contact unfortunately. Would be world-class signing.

Yeah, very unrealistic; you’d imagine if he were to leave it would be to another Champions League team.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

If reports are correct and we have 50 million to spend in the window. How would you lot spend it?

Id upgrade the canteen and ...no wait, the Beast of Benton is gone.

Left back and centre midfield

11 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Jeezus. Just read the rumours on the BBC. Half of them about us.

Just linked with Ramsay, Coutinho, Sule and Dembele tomorrow.

Not bad.

Thems the best b*llshit links I've read at the same time since Sky regurgitated a report from a paper that Ashley was going to flex his muscles for Cannavaro and Ronaldinho

Coutinho has been in the conversation since the takeover began 111 years ago when I was 10 years old.

51 minutes ago, McCormick said:

If reports are correct and we have 50 million to spend in the window. How would you lot spend it?

Again, we can't think like this. Payments are going to be spread across the contract. £50 million isn't £50 million.

Just now, Shearergol said:

Again, we can't think like this. Payments are going to be spread across the contract. £50 million isn't £50 million.

Yes, no more insisting on paying everything upfront like Ashley weirdly used to do.

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Plus any fees for shifting the deadwood.

We should easily be able to bring in 3-4 young players in the £20m bracket that would ultimately strengthen us to get through this season.

CM x2, CB, LB would suffice.

Can't see the full article to read the details but if you are the likes of Spurs, Man U, Arsenal then I wouldn't want to be loaning/selling to us just yet now either tbf [emoji38] best thing that could happen for them is for us to go down. 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

We need a full-back + he signed him before + he visited Atletico = that link. 

I doubt anyone knows who Eddie Howe is after. In any case, Trippier isn't going to leave there to come here unless we're already well clear of the drop zone by January. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We need a full-back + he signed him before + he visited Atletico = that link. 

I doubt anyone knows who Eddie Howe is after. In any case, Trippier isn't going to leave there to come here unless we're already well clear of the drop zone by January. 

Doesn't strike me as the type of player to have such demands.