Newcastle-Online (website)

Yorkie

23 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Happy to help with stuff like UX, proofreading, editing, content advice etc etc. I'll try not to go on about it.

Also could write but not sure how inspired I'll be if everything isn't terrible :lol:

I can help with this too, my previous agency I worked with Roma, Chelsea and some other sporting entities around UX, Content Strategy and Product. 

All I can really add is to make sure your headlines, content, keywords, image alt text, and meta descriptions are all optimised for search engines, screenreaders, and for maximum readability and accessibility.

Edited by kisearch

6 hours ago, Froggy said:

Happy to write a satire column about the greatness of OGS.

I remember asking over a week ago about whether the fans would turn on him and it’s certainly been toxic online,  you still don’t think people will turn in the stands?

12 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

And you’re wanting to know if he’s already dipped before you do?

Sloppy seconds OGS style…

Edited by HTT II

When I was over there I started seeing a local lass, red white and blue curbstone estate and I was round there one Thursday and she was in the bath, knock on the door “get that” she said,

opened the door to a figure dressed in a combat jacket and a balaclava. 😲

Like I’d been scalded, out the back door down the garden like Bolt and she’s shouting out the window “it’s alright, it’s an LPA collector he comes every week.”

Wasn’t a long relationship. 😀

On 26/10/2021 at 20:54, Fantail Breeze said:

Why stop at a podcast? Why not a full radio station?

6am - 10am - The breakfast show with @manorpark , positivity to start the morning.

10am - 12pm - Treble Joey  @Joey @Joey Linton @joeyt

12pm - 3pm - The multiple personalities of @Tubestationatmidnight. People would think it’s a talk show.

3pm - 5pm - @54on the school run for fatherly advice.

5pm - 9pm - Prime time slot for @HaydnNUFCafter he’s finished school and done his homework.

9pm - 6am - @Mike, people would just think he’s pissed as it’s late at night and not take too much concern with what he says.

If @Stifler gets access to the oven he could do a cookery class once a week?

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

:lol: nah I’m with you brother. Cool opportunity to have something that is the antithesis of the mag imo. 

I’ll be submitting my “why handsome teams are winning teams” thesis for sure 

Would love to read some of your scouting opinions on potential prospects mate :thup:

1 minute ago, Darth Crooks said:

So is this in progress rather than just an idea in the ether?

They are following the new NUFC model process of finding a manager with the website…

Just now, ManDoon said:

Ty man, would definitely want to write about the kid I saw last night. Excellent footballer, looked a step ahead of u23 

Get writing ha ha, there is loads of talent in the NE at kid’s level and amateur men’s level, obviously most won’t make it at a pro level, but it’s always interesting to read or hear about that side of the game IMO, but you rarely get match reports or player reports and profiles, definitely a market for it I’m sure.