The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Anyone just periodically look at the premier league table and think about all the possibilities?

All the time! Soon time to find the predictor and see how we fare with really depressing results the last 12 ?

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

To think after this season we probably won’t have to worry about this again under this ownership.

Nailed on to have it revived first game of next season after we lose with a £400m lineup :lol:

At a two now, starting to build a gap to the bottom 5, think Everton will get out of that they have games in hand but the other 4 are the real ones in trouble and we'd have to have a proper slump in form to be dragged back in

Can't believe I'm saying that considering how pessimistic I was. I will say I argued we'd need to have an amazing run of form to get the points on the board, and we have.

Edited by Tiresias

Feeling good but will feel much better if we have over 30 points after these next four away games. If we can get 4 points from them I’ll be close to 0.

Some big games at the bottom coming up. Brentford v Burnley next week. 

Need another 7/8 points. Would be ridiculous if we can't get that from 12 games. Especially with Everton, Norwich, Burnley and Palace still to play. Those 4 games are eminently winnable and we are more than capable of picking up points against any of Spurs, Wolves, Leicester and Arsenal.

We aren't going down man.:lol:

Norwich, Burnley and Leeds are flat-lining, Watford too.

Everton need a result like Brentford had at Norwich and then they will be away too.

I have us finishing on 42pts and safe with 3 games to go. 

Watford and Norwich totally gone with the battle being between Everton, Burnley, Brentford and Leeds, with Everton going down on 30pts, the rest surviving on 31pts. 

Now that’s probably not going to happen, but it shows how tight it will be down there and any of them could go. I do think we’ll be clear though, which is all I care about. 

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I did the predictor last week. I had us finishing on 35 points, Burnley above us on 36, Everton went down with 29 points. I tried to be as realistic as possible.

That would be some run from Burnley 

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Need another 7/8 points. Would be ridiculous if we can't get that from 12 games. Especially with Everton, Norwich, Burnley and Palace still to play. Those 4 games are eminently winnable and we are more than capable of picking up points against any of Spurs, Wolves, Leicester and Arsenal.

Really hope we don’t need to go to Burnley and get something to stay up like. Will be an absolute party in that away end if we’re confirmed safe. 

43 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I did the predictor last week. I had us finishing on 35 points, Burnley above us on 36, Everton went down with 29 points. I tried to be as realistic as possible.

Just can’t see Burnley getting 36 points as for all their organisation they are a really poor team. TBF you did it last week when they seemed to be getting results. I also think we will get more than 7 points in the remaining 12 games.

Edited by et tu brute

Just done one of them predictor things

Brentford beat Leeds last day to take them from 3rd bottom and send leeds down on 34 points along with Norwich and Watford

Burnley 35

Everton 38

Newcastle 40

Edited by jack j

43 minutes ago, Stifler said:

:lol: So realistic that Everton get 7 points from their remaining 15 games (which is the same as our first 14 games despite not winning a single match) and we only get 7 points from our final 13 despite being the 2nd most in-form team in the league.

Gonna be some crumble for the two of us.

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Really hope we don’t need to go to Burnley and get something to stay up like. Will be an absolute party in that away end if we’re confirmed safe. 

I don't think we will personally, but I'm glad we play them last day rather than Liverpool/Man City , just in case we do need to so