The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

19 hours ago, midds said:

I don't think Burnley will catch us, the gap is 4 points and they've only won 1 all season. They've got 2 games in hand but I'm not sure who they're going to beat in order to catch us. 

Watford look awful, have played a game more and are already 3 points behind. They'll not pass us. 

Norwich are the only one in slightly worried about. They're a point behind, 2 if you factor in their awful gd, have played 2 games more than us and only scored 14 goals in 24 but they look like they're making a bit of a fist of it. I just don't think they'll get 2 more points than us in 2 games fewer. 

A win tomorrow almost certainly sorts us out and puts clear space between the bottom 3. We're not there yet but I reckon I'm about a 2.5 right now

1.5 now

That's not a relegation side there now. Some teams just look dreadful and have relegation written all over them, we're currently the exact opposite. Still work to be done and can't afford to rest on our laurels but we're not going down like, nee way. 

The difference between now, and after the Watford game is incredible. 5 unbeaten, 3 wins on the spin. Moving on up. In each we've shown different qualities too, against Everton we bullied them for the entire game, today was really competitive and had to be resolute in defense and absorb some pressure, to see the game out. 

Team has confidence, team is fighting for each other, and we have a smart articulate manager. We're in a really good position now. Two for me.

Just now, Nine said:

Not the best performance out of the last 3 but the 2 injuries defo didnt help in that regard 

That’s why for me it WAS the best performance. Not so long ago we’d have lost that. Not pretty, but committed to the cause. Targett, Lascelles back next game (hopefully Trips 🙏🏻)  belief and momentum growing and Bruno getting more match time. Onwards and upwards :indi:

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

That’s why for me it WAS the best performance. Not so long ago we’d have lost that. Not pretty, but committed to the cause. Targett, Lascelles back next game (hopefully Trips 🙏🏻)  belief and momentum growing and Bruno getting more match time. Onwards and upwards :indi:

I mean the first half wasnt great either when we still had them on the pitch [emoji38] But I know where you are coming from