Sven Botman: set to miss 6–9 months with new ACL injury (Official)

The Prophet

thing is, we have to show a teeny bit of restraint with bids and such

yes we might be able to afford it but if we just go hoying outrageous bids in all over the place we really will be taken to the cleaners and end up like Everton are now with FFP etc

It has to be reasonable, restrained and sensible business to show everyone that we arent just going to throw silly money at them to sell

If lille want to fuck about they will end up with no money and an unhappy player that doesnt want to be with them from now nevermind the summer

2 minutes ago, jack j said:

Well yes we have, and the selling club are taking the piss. That's their perogative.

Not sure they're taking the piss, they've always seemed reluctant to sell which is their right.

Edit: Didn't see the last tweet until now

Edited by triggs

Just now, kisearch said:

Absolutely no one can deny the whole bedwetting thing now, like. So many going on like actual bairns. 

You'll get stick for saying that but it's 100% bang on. Fucking pathetic

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Not disappointed that we're refusing to be made mugs of. Hopefully Carlos and the other guy from France are more attainable targets. 

Get Carlos and another CB in, then try for Botman after Lille exits the CL or in the summer. Our whole central defence needs replacing anyway. 

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Cookie1892 said:

Strikers and centre backs should be priority, we can look at other positions over the summer

Mad that you think our central midfield is capable. 

Easy to assume that Lille are the problem here. It's been said they don't want to sell so unless we were prepared to pay over the odds why waste such a long time on this.. Lille very very rarely sell their best players unless for ridiculous amounts. I'm not saying that Lille are/isn't to be pointed at all. End result is that time has been wasted. 

If they kept changing price then why did we continue to deal with them. 

Edited by Ikon

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Insane to me. 

I can’t get my head around fans thinking our midfield will be fine until the summer. Not sure what they have been witnessing.