More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Wow shit has moved quick this morning only logged off for an hour and came back to ekitike and Targett. 

What do the all the doom sayers from a week ago say now? Disorganised and clueless were some of the words thrown around. 

Saved me from saying exactly that but hey opinions isn't it! Without any context or provenance however!

5 minutes ago, Gazzaschicken said:

Wow shit has moved quick this morning only logged off for an hour and came back to ekitike and Targett. 

What do the all the doom sayers from a week ago say now? Disorganised and clueless were some of the words thrown around. 

I say that we’ve managed to make a signing we could have made three weeks ago in Ekikite, allowing the player important time to link up with the squad.

I’m not fussed by the Targett deal, I don’t think it improves us. Still think we’re criminally short at CB and DM to oust Shelvey from the team.

My thoughts on Wood remain, but we’ll see how he gets on.

Overall it’s been an acceptable window (largely by the Bruno and Trippier signings that are excellent), but hopefully we’ll have a proper structure in place by the summer.

Lingard plus either Botman/Carlos/any other quality CB or DM and it’ll have been a great window.

Still think we’ll go back in for them, for some unknown reason.

19 minutes ago, Slim said:

Think more stop gaps to keep is up and maybe come back in the summer.  

Or buy even better players than them

Agreed, when I say alternatives I mean to get us through to the summer and at that stage they can become the back ups

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I say that we’ve managed to make a signing we could have made three weeks ago in Ekikite, allowing the player important time to link up with the squad.

I’m not fussed by the Targett deal, I don’t think it improves us. Still think we’re criminally short at CB and DM to oust Shelvey from the team.

My thoughts on Wood remain, but we’ll see how he gets on.

Overall it’s been an acceptable window (largely by the Bruno and Trippier signings that are excellent), but hopefully we’ll have a proper structure in place by the summer.

Lingard plus either Botman/Carlos/any other quality CB or DM and it’ll have been a great window.

Still think we’ll go back in for them, for some unknown reason.

Guimaraes' best position is as a DM so I think that position is covered. We'll see how it goes but I imagine either Shelvey moves up alongside big Joe or he he hits the bench.