More transfer rumours

midds

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could this be a realistic front 6 then?

Calvert-Lewin

Saint-Maximin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Raphinha

Paqueta

Bruno                                                       Phillips

:lol: It would be amazing…Whether or not it’s realistic is up to our new Saudi overlords.

Edited by McCormick

Was certain that we would just sign Targett but if the club have even more ambition than me, I won't be complaining. I've been Dennis Wising this Renan Lodi and I realised that I had picked him out earlier on in the year against Man Utd, as a decent player.

Getting these kind of players who will want to play a bit more, will ultimately compliment Bruno, Trippier and other more progressive players that we sign.

12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could this be a realistic front 6 then?

Calvert-Lewin

Saint-Maximin                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Raphinha

Paqueta

Bruno                                                       Phillips

Left wing looks a bit stacked mind.

22 minutes ago, STM said:

Thought it was interesting that Eddie said he was aware of Brunos relationship with Paqueta. He's normally quite conservative in his comments.

21 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

He said other team mates as well! Could be in for numerous Brazilians/Lyon players.

Lodi- he and Bruno both played in the same team in Brazil. 

Feel for Targett if we sign Lodi but he’s proven he can play first choice left back at a lot of clubs outside the top six. Really like the lad but also understand now’s the time to go for it if we can attract top class players 

1 minute ago, ToonScotman said:

Can we stop wanting to sign Kalvin Phillips. He’s going to cost probably 50+ million could sign 2/3 much better and cheaper options.

He’s not costing that if/when they go down. 

14 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Is André Hernan reliable? Looks promising on Lodi for sure. Feel bad for Targett. 

http://sportwitness.co.uk/fullback-join-newcastle-summer-negotiation-going-talks-happening/

Lodi, Paqueta and Raphinha. ALL THE BRAZILIANS. Do it. 

add Bremer to this please 

will be screwed during the international break though - unless we send a private jet

3 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

Can we stop wanting to sign Kalvin Phillips. He’s going to cost probably 50+ million could sign 2/3 much better and cheaper options.

He’s not if they get relegated 

2 minutes ago, ToonScotman said:

He’s English of course he is. 30 million max 

Luckily for you he has a relegation clause of £30m, dont think we would get him mind.

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Feel for Targett if we sign Lodi but he’s proven he can play first choice left back at a lot of clubs outside the top six. Really like the lad but also understand now’s the time to go for it if we can attract top class players 

In these games against the big sides we've seen his limitations.

Just now, Ste said:

I think it's players like Targett that Howe is talking about when he talks about players popular with the fans leaving.

Id love him to come permanently but if it’s not to be, he’s done the job we needed this season.

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Id love him to come permanently but if it’s not to be, he’s done the job we needed this season.

I would but if Villa are asking 30M now as is reported we can look elsewhere. 15M it's a no brainer and he would be good enough for a few years and we can spend more on other areas, any more and we can get better.