More transfer rumours

midds

1 minute ago, ToonScotman said:

I’m sure it is maxence caqueret (with the ball) who id love here too. Would certainly be a great start to our era by stealing Lyons 3 best players. Also wouldn’t mind Aouar if he’s fell out with the club.

Ah it could have been him - both were subbed on in the 2nd half 

they also have Cherki who has 1 year left on his contract - very talented winger 

14 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Also an assist for Ekitike tonight apparently, he’s just returned from an injury lay off.

Still feel stoked about the prospect of signing Ekiteke, he looks like he hasn't fully developed yet, but there's something really exciting about his game.

2 hours ago, Mikky said:

His work rate is very good - puts a shift in

But the natural talent he has is off the charts - thing with him he has the ability to use it to the benefit of the team 

Pure class this guy 

seems the real deal. Finds space all the time and love his work rate. 

Edited by Kanji

Paqueta is close to be the best player in Lique 1. You can’t go wrong with a player like that. Obviously the club rate him as well since we offered 100m in Jan and got rejected. We should go for him again at all cost.

Etikite is still too raw. I would prefer to sign him up and loan him back to his current team for 2 years if we really want to secure his talent. He is not ready for EPL.

15 minutes ago, Zero said:

Paqueta is close to be the best player in Lique 1. You can’t go wrong with a player like that. Obviously the club rate him as well since we offered 100m in Jan and got rejected. We should go for him again at all cost.

Etikite is still too raw. I would prefer to sign him up and loan him back to his current team for 2 years if we really want to secure his talent. He is not ready for EPL.

We didn’t offer 100m for Paqueta in January. No chance Lyon would turn such an offer down. 

On 13/05/2022 at 22:46, The Prophet said:

DCL: an absolute beast in the air and not too bad on the deck either. He'd offer more of a physical presence than Wilson, meaning we could go horses for courses and rotate to manage both players fitness. If we are confident we can keep him fit, he'd definetly enhance our forward options. At his peak he was roughly a one in three man, but he's only 25, meaning we've probably not seen the best of him yet either.

Yeah, I think it might be a good time to get him. He's dropped out of the spotlight a bit, and Everton seem to be strapped for cash. Some good coaching can get him to the level where he ought to be. 

It seems that we're also trying for Osimhen, who looks to me like a similar player. With these modern single-striker systems, it's great if you have an all-rounder who can give you a bit of everything. 

1 hour ago, Barnes23 said:

Dortmund are also "looking at" Karim Adeyemi and Timo Werner to be Haaland's replacement. I think if Adeyemi goes to them (and it's looking likely), then we'd be in with a shout for Ekitike. 

Edit: Just seen that Adeyemi has already signed for Dortmund. A really astute buy and surely they have their "young promising replacement for Haaland" sorted.

Edited by Emotic

2 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Dortmund are also "looking at" Karim Adeyemi and Timo Werner to be Haaland's replacement. I think if Adeyemi goes to them (and it's looking likely), then we'd be in with a shout for Ekitike. 

Adeyemi’s signed a five year deal

https://amp.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/borussia-dortmund-sign-germany-wonderkid-karim-adeyemi-from-red-bull-salzburg-19880

16 minutes ago, Elephant said:

Adeyemi is completely different type of player than Håland, so BVB is still looking for at least one more addition to their attack.

Etikite doesn’t play like Haaland either, to be fair- he seems to be much more like Adeyemi.