More transfer rumours

midds

3 minutes ago, Pata said:

Nah, you were seriously comparing (twice!) Almiron scoring in a friendly to Sesko scoring in a friendly.

I'm out.

I wasnt seriously comparing at all (I mean I used the :lol: emoji both times) I was clearly taking the piss at the view scoring in a friendly matters because it’s honestly laughable. See ya :lol:

Edited by gdm

15 minutes ago, gdm said:

I was joking about Almiron :lol:

I know, I saw the previous post. But the thought did cross my mind when people were mentioning how much more they wanted Seko after seeing him against Liverpool and Almiron is the obvious (yet flawed) comparison. 

24 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Much easier for Seko to increase his value and more so put himself on the radar of bigger clubs because he's not played that many games considering he's 22. It was the same with Ekitike to some extent. One good season as a 18-23yr old can get you a big move, especially if it's one of your first playing in the top leagues.

Almiron on the other hand is much older and has played alot of games in the Premier League so him having a decent pre season does very little for anyone outside of us as Newcastle fans. 

Sesko is 19 years old, not 22.

1 minute ago, JonBez comesock said:

Reports two months ago said we were interested in Neymar 

All shite 

A report stating someone whose a regular starter for Brazil wants CL football is not crazy to believe.

19 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

He’s on 240k a week 

no chance 

I just don't understand that wage (not doubting/questioning accuracy of the figure).

Why would you need to offer him that? He'll have been on max 100,000 Euros living in Leipzig, which while a fun little city is like a candle to the sun when compared to London.

Surely the draw of coming and playing in the #bestleagueintheworld, living in London and genuinely competing to the Premier League and the Champions League would be enough to get him to sign on for a paltry £100,000 a week or so. 

30 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Have we been linked with someone called Vaginismus? 

Alan Virginius a winger from Sochaux, via Le10Sport

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Then he will have to stay at Chelsea, I don’t see him getting that anywhere else.

Latest reports today is that Tuchel wants to keep him for depth.

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

[emoji38] Only just the 50 million Pound release clause on an 18 year old then, Palmeiras?

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/football/premier-league/5880729/newcastle-giovani-palmeiras/

Edited by B-more Mag

1 hour ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

I just don't understand that wage (not doubting/questioning accuracy of the figure).

Why would you need to offer him that? He'll have been on max 100,000 Euros living in Leipzig, which while a fun little city is like a candle to the sun when compared to London.

Surely the draw of coming and playing in the #bestleagueintheworld, living in London and genuinely competing to the Premier League and the Champions League would be enough to get him to sign on for a paltry £100,000 a week or so. 

He’s not taking that kind of wage cut.  

we can pay him £160k. And Chelsea can keep paying him the rest for the next 2 years.  

they can have a healthy sell on clause too. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

He’s not taking that kind of wage cut.  

we can pay him £160k. And Chelsea can keep paying him the rest for the next 2 years.  

they can have a healthy sell on clause too. 

I think he means why did Chelsea have to offer him that much when they signed him from Leipzig