Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

6 hours ago, Ikon said:

Its not only the agents fault. Its not like he is 2 years old. 

Because we’re all geet sensible at 20 years old, especially those of us who have never had to make a decision and been wrapped in cotton wool by football clubs who want to protect their potentially enormously valuable assets. 

9 minutes ago, Rich said:

Possibly the worst post I've seen this week, and that's a low bar.

really, so in the history of young rich kids they dont ever ever do something like get pissed up and go driving. 

To me, the actions of him and his agent are pissed up mates, who think they are invincible and that generally leads to disaster.

Sorry to offend everyone in here, next time I'll run it by the PC brigade to make sure its right on!

Edited by Awaymag

1 minute ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Because we’re all geet sensible at 20 years old, especially those of us who have never had to make a decision and been wrapped in cotton wool by football clubs who want to protect their potentially enormously valuable assets. 

No, but even a 4 year old can argue to death until they get what they want. Cry and cry if they want something. So I’m sure this breadstick can argue and tell his agent to get it done IF he wanted his move here. 

10 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

The pair of them give me school shooter vibes tbh.

Definitely the sort to roofie the rest of the team for a prank if they came here. Rancid, the pair of them. 

5 hours ago, Awaymag said:

Him and his agent are more likely to get pissed up and be killed in a car crash than the kid becoming a superstar.....thats the vibe they give out...IMHO

Is he not a Muslim?

Him and his agent are more likely to get pissed up and be killed in a car crash than the kid becoming a superstar.....thats the vibe they give out...IMHO

I am going to go out on a limb and say you've only become aware of the player since we were linked to him in January, and you've probably watched under an hour of footage of him playing football. You literally know fuck all about either he or his agent in reality, and you are basing your entire view on minimal journalistic and social media snippets.

The reality is that you're annoyed that he's probably not signing and you're saying needlessly offensive and wild shit to get yourself over it. "The vibe they give off" ffs. There's no PC brigade, just a bunch of decent people who call out twattery and stupid behaviour because it's as unwelcome here as it is in wider society. You're also being called out because the post demonstrated the intelligence of a plant pot. 

Fuckin forrins coming over here shooting our kids and then killing themselves whilst pissed in their agents car, you wouldn't see good old British beef Bobby Charlton doing that 

Awaymag only posts when he's 5 pints of John smiths deep in his local social club. 

Probably pissed he lost the meat raffle and John ate the last pickled egg at the bar. 

Knew Hugo reminded me of someone, and it turns out it's Ar Di ♥