Hugo Ekitike

Miggys First Goal

2 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Bruno's wet dream with those runs.

Definitely! It's why we've been desperate for Wilson back instead of Wood and an ASM equivalent on the right. Chuck in Paqueta making forward runs and Bruno will have so much opportunity to hurt teams.

In January, I didn't know who the f he was. I still don't other than Youtube clips. I was worried in January this was a panic signing.

But now he's being described like the second coming of the real Ronaldo, sign me up :lol:

Seen some new videos of his play, more inclusive of his running with the ball, turning his man, back heels and flicks etc. - he's definitely more skillful than his goal highlights suggest. He's pretty quick and strong at times. Sneakily wins the ball back Bruno style up front and quickly turns things in to attack. Lays the ball off well after good twisting runs and dribbles. Got some good flair and ideas in his play.

Think there's potentially helluva player in there if he can bring it all together and keep improving in the Prem.

46 minutes ago, hakka said:

Seen some new videos of his play, more inclusive of his running with the ball, turning his man, back heels and flicks etc. - he's definitely more skillful than his goal highlights suggest. He's pretty quick and strong at times. Sneakily wins the ball back Bruno style up front and quickly turns things in to attack. Lays the ball off well after good twisting runs and dribbles. Got some good flair and ideas in his play.

Think there's potentially helluva player in there if he can bring it all together and keep improving in the Prem.

Yeah those goal videos are shite tbh.

That's a decent one. His pass for the assist at like 58s in is lush.

21 minutes ago, andycap said:

He doesn't seem very quick. But the rest is great 

I thought the same thing after watching a couple of highlight videos, although people that have watched him in games this year have said that is one of his strengths, so I imagine that is maybe another one of the clips deceptions. 

1 hour ago, andycap said:

I prefer that aesthetically over the Owen's and Miggy's that are way more pace over ability.  Suggests to me that he'll be a good footballer if he can get this far without noticeable pace.

*whilst accepting its useful, it always felt like kind of a cheat to me.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, andycap said:

Definitely not slow but doesn’t seem to be super rapid tbh, which is why I find the Henry/ Mbappe comparisons a bit strange. Looks a great prospect though.

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I prefer that aesthetically over the Owen's and Miggy's that are way more pace over ability.  Suggests to me that he'll be a good footballer if he can get this far without noticeable pace.

👍🏻 That Bruno blokes, slow too :troll: