Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

Made some great runs 2nd half. Think the pressure of being the only striker has gotten to him a bit, but so pleased he won and then stood up and took the penalty. He'll be a decent option on the bench next season imo. Never the long-term solution, but worth every penny right now.

Edited by LiquidAK

Balls of steel, a well timed run, and the smarts to make sure there was clear contact with him and the goalkeeper. 

That's six points his goals have helped us to get. That's literally all I would have asked for in January. 

Guest HTT II

Woeful first half, absolutely brilliant second half, goal or not, and his pressing for his age and lack of pace. The guy never stops. I’m delighted for him even though he’s not that good. 

Absolutely delighted for him. We all know his limitations and how he’s not going to feature much in the future but I want him to get a few more goals in his time here. Hopefully he can get two more before the season’s out 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, madras said:

It was. Watch it and the right foot drag to make contact. I hate that type of  penalty but they are always given.

Yeah he makes the contact, would be plenty spitting blood if it was at the other end.  GK makes a stupid decision coming out though.

Edited by neesy111

Just now, neesy111 said:

Yeah he makes the contact, would be plenty spitting blood if it was at the other end.  GK makes 

Totally but which ever side you're on you know they are always given. Nice to be on the given side for once.

2 minutes ago, polkaDot said:

Cracking penalty, he could have had another if ASM had weighted that ball properly at the end (although I think ASM hit a bad shot, not a pass).

I thought bad shot not pass! Still fooked it up mind ?

30 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Made some great runs 2nd half. Think the pressure of being the only striker has gotten to him a bit, but so pleased he won and then stood up and took the penalty. He'll be a decent option on the bench next season imo. Never the long-term solution, but worth every penny right now.

Would like to see Wilson next to him for a few games. Reckon they could create a decent partnership...not that you see many duos upfront these days.