Chris Wood (now playing for Nottingham Forest)

BeloEmre

He leads the press well. That's about all I can offer.

Tbf on Wednesday night he made loads of good runs and got ignored nearly every time. Probably cos the lads know how frustrating and profligate he is with chances.

Not going to knock him too

much as we all know what he brings and he tries hard but I look forward to the day when he’s not starting for us. His touch is just not at the level of anyone else in our squad. As a footballer his basic technique is not at the level we need if we’re aiming for top 6/4 but hopefully he can continue to chip in with some good strikes like last week 

Just now, Unlucky Luque said:

Presses well, but it's almost like he's actively avoiding the ball at times. Such little presence for such a big lad.

At times he looks surprisingly pacey though, wish we could see more of that. Would actually like to see him not playing as a target man.

Agree with the first part, not sure I’ve ever thought he was surprisingly pacey though. He’s so far away from being a target man 

Good shift in all disciplines outside of goal threat I thought. Lead the press well, neat and tidy other than a mad 5-min period early when it kept bouncing off him.

Feel like he's an ideal sub for the last 20 if we're closing out a game & hopefully when all our strikers are fit that's what he'll be used for.

well I don’t mind him being 3rd choice striker, if he plays and we beat Chelsea. He’s a presence teams need to be aware of, and we have other players who can hit the net. We do have two world class options ahead of him, he won’t be starting much by Boxing Day onwards.