Bruno Guimarães

Fantail Breeze

He's obviously class and that but last night, my god, some of his first touches to control a ball fizzed into his feet to spin and turn away from opposing players and get us on the attack were just ridiculous.

Seems to be back to his best, that was right up there in terms of overall performance since he got here. 

He does need to control his emotions at times. Another referee/ VAR might have sent him off for that stupid slap/ punch and he also tried, and missed, taking someone out near the dug outs. Outstanding all the same.

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

He does need to control his emotions at times. Another referee/ VAR might have sent him off for that stupid slap/ punch and he also tried, and missed, taking someone out near the dug outs. Outstanding all the same.

Yeah that waas crazy. Thought it was going to be red when the ref went into his pocket. Watched it back again last night and it looks like he just lashes out.

1 hour ago, JUICE690 said:

Yeah that waas crazy. Thought it was going to be red when the ref went into his pocket. Watched it back again last night and it looks like he just lashes out.

The good thing about Bruno is when he picks up a first yellow, which happens too often for my liking, he never gets a second! 

1 hour ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I love that it seems to have been picked up by some of the other players, too.  Gordon did one right at the start of the game.  Great stuff

Yes! I noticed Burn do it once too ;D

The lad is just an absolute diamond. I love the likes of Schar and Miggy because of who signed them and because of their story here; I love the likes of Burn and Longy because it's wonderful that the team has a Geordie identity; I love Trippier because he represents sheer excellence... but there's something really very special about Bruno. You just feel so proud that someone of such immense quality represents us, and loves us as much as we love him. 

Great news. Onwards and skywards.