Dan Burn

Rich

I thought he had a brief discomfort when Armstrong came on. That said, once again we're talking about a player that is physically imperious while also being able to judge when we can play at the back. I really love what him and Schar have become during this run.

Guest HTT II

He’s actually deceptively quick, and loves a challenge or going toe to toe or head to head with players. I’ve been very impressed having never seen the lad play before or noticed him before. 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

He’s actually deceptively quick, and loves a challenge or going toe to toe or head to head with players. I’ve been very impressed having never seen the lad play before or noticed him before. 

I think it was difficult to assess him because whenever I watched Brighton he was playing lwb so always looked a little awkward when up against a speed merchant. But he never got done really badly which I suppose is a testament to his game awareness - I never realised what a collosus he could be as a centre back though

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, OCK said:

I've been told that Dan Burn is so big they raise the Millennium Bridge whenever he takes a swim in the Tyne. 

He doesn’t swim the Tyne, he walks it!