Dan Burn

Rich

Can we talk about his run into the opposition area today, leaving a trail of absolute carnage in his wake [emoji38]

One defender flattened, a physio on for their captain, and I think we even got a corner of of it. You have to fucking love it.

12 hours ago, Myleftboot said:

Needs to keep his head.

He has a switch like and seems to just lose all focus at times.

He rode it out last night and slipped back into some composure. Hard to keep your emotions in check as a fan and player of your hometown club, I get it.

• 3 weeks later...

tbf, Bowen is an awesome player, and one we should have gambled on (thanks fatty for baulking at the very reasonable fee) but I see this all the time from Burn, and it's no wonder so much play against us goes down his side.

I really like the character he is on and off the pitch. He gives 100% every time but i have not seen a more limited, one dimensional player like him. I understand that he is CB playing LB and he is a big part of the suscces BUT we lose so much possesion when he has the ball. As soon someone gives him pressure like 5 m away, he gets stressed out and seems alot of the time that he dont know what to to with the ball. Very often he missplaces the pass or just gives it away for a throw in.

Im happy Targett got a couple of minutes and a big smile from Burn.

17 minutes ago, Rich said:

At least he chucked that one in during what looks set to be a comfortable win. Worst individual performance I’ve seen for quite some time :lol:.

Resulted in nothing at least.

While Pope/ Botman cost us a goal :lol: