Dan Burn

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised he is not getting more plaudits to be honest. He was solid defensively and for once got into some key attacking positions.

Of course he popped up with the crucial goal as well. His best game in a long while.

Loved the celebration against his old team as well.

Edited by Jesse Pinkman

Brighton wer excellent when he left and understood his predicament. They won't be upset by his celebrations. Frankly all this pussy footing around it shite. Dan Burn is everything I wanted to be but wasn't of his level. Absolute cult hero for me.

Playing the Dan Burn song at the end after he'd scored in a game that was a massive win for us......... shit man he should consider packing in now, can it get better ?

And nice of Brighton to give him a free header in that position in lieu of a leaving present.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Playing the Dan Burn song at the end after he'd scored in a game that was a massive win for us......... shit man he should consider packing in now, can it get better ?

And nice of Brighton to give him a free header in that position in lieu of a leaving present.

Not gonna lie, it was a good song choice but killed the fan feeling like :lol:

Edited by Heron

15 minutes ago, Heron said:

Brighton wer excellent when he left and understood his predicament. They won't be upset by his celebrations. Frankly all this pussy footing around it shite. Dan Burn is everything I wanted to be but wasn't of his level. Absolute cult hero for me.

Every player should celebrate scoring for their current club, anything else is stupid. 

Brighton fans raging about him celebrating. When did football fans become so soft? Shearer celebrated up here when he scored for Blackburn. 

He scored a goal which could secure CL football for the club he loves. Soft southern weirdos.