Other games (2022/23)

Deuce

5 hours ago, joeyt said:

Had no idea about the bomb threat. Was just a Bob Mortimer joke about his massive heed

Didn’t mind that! More the mentalists out there dialling in hoax threats on his family. Some very very weird people in the Man Utd fan base.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

These kit deals that mean teams have to play a certain amount of games in their away shirts just leads to shit potential kit clashes.

This isn’t strictly a kit clash, but it looks a dodgy on TV.

Totally agree. It's daft that Watford have created a problem by switching from a combination that couldn't be less of a clash with sky blue (yellow and black) to one that starts to cause concern (weird minging green). 

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

These kit deals that mean teams have to play a certain amount of games in their away shirts just leads to shit potential kit clashes.

This isn’t strictly a kit clash, but it looks a dodgy on TV.

Saw yesterday that Villarreal have only played 1 La Liga game this season in their away kit (vs Cadiz, who also wear yellow). Home kit in every other game.

Just watching the Arsenal-ManU highlights. God I loathe VAR. I feel like refs aren't making a decision cos they think VAR will catch it... but VAR is looking for a clear and obvious error... an error (i.e. a non-decision) that probably wouldn't have been made if VAR wasn't there in the background! Like, I mean, I bet the ref takes a chance and blows up for one of those ManU penalties, certainly that last claim with Tavares on Elanga. Ridiculous how that doesn't get given on the review in any case. Bruno with the studs up not being a red is a total joke as well.

Offsides obviously a total farce and always has been. 

Such a pile of wank. Really feels like we're getting net more bad decisions. 

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Messi’s goal tonight. I can’t watch his games at PSG they straight up ignore the guy, he’s always asking for the ball and not getting it, it’s really sad. 

Lovely strike, a trademark Messi strike. Effortless power and precision. I treat seeing moments like that live as precious pearls these days, knowing that in 10 years we will watch clips of him and long to see such a masterful, incomparable talent as he is.

8 hours ago, Tiresias said:

Bayern win 10th straight title, that league really needs to do something, unfortunately making it a complete joke. (the answer is not to sell its soul and abandon the fan owned model mind)

Seriously what the hell is the point :lol:

As soon as any club looks like they might threaten they just go and hoover up all of their talent :lol:

6 hours ago, KaKa said:

Seriously what the hell is the point :lol:

As soon as any club looks like they might threaten they just go and hoover up all of their talent :lol:

Strangling the league like a boa constrictor due to a construct where there’s little chance of interlopers due to a combo of Champions League hegemony, FFP and 50+1.