West Ham United vs. Newcastle United: 19/02/2022 @ 12.30pm (BT)

LRD

West ham is our biggest test so far, they play well and have a good midfield, we will be luck to get a point I think. No more injuries and a good account of ourselves and I will be happy enough. Next game is far more important for me...

7 minutes ago, buzza said:

West ham is our biggest test so far, they play well and have a good midfield, we will be luck to get a point I think. No more injuries and a good account of ourselves and I will be happy enough. Next game is far more important for me...

Yeah. With one stand out disappointment in midfield.

I think the trouble with predicting this one is that West Ham have been massively erratic of late. 

If we defend as we have, I think we can restrict them to a single goal or less, I'm more concerned about where our goals are coming from. They've looked really vulnerable down the flanks, so we'll be heavily reliant on ASM, as we usually are.

27 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

West Ham have scored in every home game this season so we will do very well to keep a clean sheet.

A decade ago this post would have been met with :tiote:

We really need a Big Joe emoji!!

4 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Looking at the table, a win really would be huge and almost confirm our safety. I would be delighted with a point but do think we can nick this one.

I was quite confident we could win this before Trippier's injury, now I think momentum has shifted slightly, and I'd be delighted with a point - which I think we can get FWIW.

Before the Everton game I said I would be happy with five points from these three games, we've got six already, so anything we get from this is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.