Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

The transformation that Howe has engineered only highlights just how poorly this fucking wanker was doing. The raw materials are largely the same but the results and performances are a million miles apart. Howe's inherited Bruce's squad of broken players and transformed them into a very efficient top half (going purely off ppg) unit who are utterly unified and playing with a smile on their face. 

Meanwhile, Bruce has take over, in theory, one of the better squads in the division and has them performing as one of the worst since he joined them. They were obviously in a bit of bother under Ismael but they were punching their weight at the top end of the table. Now they're nowhere and looking at mid-table and stinking the place out. 

The common denominator is the incompetent fat pig himself. Still blaming everyone else, still throwing players under the bus, still bemoaning luck and dodging accountability for his own deficiencies and lack of managerial ability. He's been doing it for nearly 25 years now and has never, ever been pulled up about it because of this 'nice guy' persona he's built up with his mates in the media. He's a fucking fraud and every win Howe gets magnifies it even more.  

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: Let yourself move on, Midds. He can't hurt us any more. 

Nah, I want him nailed to the wall for what he's got away with. He's like a serial killer of clubs. I want him caught, tried, found guilty in public, shamed mercilessly and punished until the light leaves his eyes the piece of fucking stinking fat shit that he is. 

7 hours ago, midds said:

Nah, I want him nailed to the wall for what he's got away with. He's like a serial killer of clubs. I want him caught, tried, found guilty in public, shamed mercilessly and punished until the light leaves his eyes the piece of fucking stinking fat shit that he is. 

Testify brother.

I find him infinitely more loathsome than most of the other PFM chancers that stink up the game, simply because he’s absolutely phoning it in. 

It’s one thing being shit, but being shit and lazy - especially when you keep falling arse backwards into plum managerial roles - boils my piss. 

56 minutes ago, christ said:

Testify brother.

I find him infinitely more loathsome than most of the other PFM chancers that stink up the game, simply because he’s absolutely phoning it in. 

It’s one thing being shit, but being shit and lazy - especially when you keep falling arse backwards into plum managerial roles - boils my piss. 

His priority is always to consolidate his position by smoozing up to the owner and laying the blame at the foot of the players and fans as long as he can get away with it, so that he gets as much money out of the job as he can. He is a con man.

He was in a hotel my friend works at with the West Brom team last week. My pal asked him if he supports a team - apparently his answer was that he supported newcastle all his life- but doesn’t any more now .. then laughed

6 minutes ago, tgarve said:

He was in a hotel my friend works at with the West Brom team last week. My pal asked him if he supports a team - apparently his answer was that he supported newcastle all his life- but doesn’t any more now .. then laughed

Good. He's a curse.

On 20/04/2022 at 06:03, Darth Crooks said:

I see they are still some unitiated to @Rocker’s Bruce fellatio fever nightmare. Once seared into your consciousness - no psycho therapy on this or any God’s Earth will purge its scourge. There is no God.

:lol: Nah, I still genuinely recoil in horror every time.

The difference between people in football like Howe and Bruce is that the former actively went out of his way to improve himself as a manager during his time after Bournemouth. Watching games and training sessions back, the trips to Spain to watch Simeone and Iraola, trip to Liverpool to learn from their recruitment people some mere examples. He then compiled a dossier of how to improve each of our players as well as probably some transfer targets, one of which has been Bruno. He's now, deservedly, reaping the rewards. And his work ethic and philosophy is clear to see in how he conducts himself in front of the cameras.

Bruce is the antithesis of Howe, in every degree. Never went out of his way to see where things went wrong, never tried to improve himself as a coach. He'd just fly off to the West Indies to watch the cricket. I don't think he even wanted to be here at the start of this season, so he just tossed most training and fitness sessions off and hoped he'd get a big payoff from the sack, hence why he didn't walk away. He then tries to drum up sympathy for his own failure "abuse, been hard for my family, this is probably my last job". Then WBA came along and saw another club and fanbase to con into another payday. He's the absolute worst.

4 hours ago, tgarve said:

He stopped supporting Newcastle when he won the title as a player with Man U, pretty sure he's on record saying Man U was his club a long time ago. But typical of the wormy cunt he has to pretend it's Newcastle's fault he's a turncoat.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

He stopped supporting Newcastle when he won the title as a player with Man U, pretty sure he's on record saying Man U was his club a long time ago. But typical of the wormy cunt he has to pretend it's Newcastle's fault he's a turncoat.

He was sat with a face like a burst arse in the Sky studio at SJP when we fucking pumped them 5-0. 

And that’s before diabetes and rosacea gave him a permanent baboon arse face. 

Edited by JeffJ

16 hours ago, midds said:

Brilliant words!

I totally share Midds feelings on this. Part of that is the fact the media will never hold their hands up, admit they were wrong, we were 100% right, and they were propping up one of their mates whom they delighted in seeing keeping us shite and subservient to their chosen teams.

17 hours ago, midds said:

Show me where he touched you on the doll ??

3 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The difference between people in football like Howe and Bruce is that the former actively went out of his way to improve himself as a manager during his time after Bournemouth. Watching games and training sessions back, the trips to Spain to watch Simeone and Iraola, trip to Liverpool to learn from their recruitment people some mere examples. He then compiled a dossier of how to improve each of our players as well as probably some transfer targets, one of which has been Bruno. He's now, deservedly, reaping the rewards. And his work ethic and philosophy is clear to see in how he conducts himself in front of the cameras.

Bruce is the antithesis of Howe, in every degree. Never went out of his way to see where things went wrong, never tried to improve himself as a coach. He'd just fly off to the West Indies to watch the cricket. I don't think he even wanted to be here at the start of this season, so he just tossed most training and fitness sessions off and hoped he'd get a big payoff from the sack, hence why he didn't walk away. He then tries to drum up sympathy for his own failure "abuse, been hard for my family, this is probably my last job". Then WBA came along and saw another club and fanbase to con into another payday. He's the absolute worst.

Beautifully put. The absolute nerve of this bastard to refer to EH as "That fella from Bournemouth" man. You're not fit to be mentioned in the same breath you utter waster. Howe has core principles as a man and as a professional that this twat couldn't even dream of. The media sympathy and backing for this pig will always disgust and frustrate in equal measure. Need to let it go but it's hard man.