Captain Steak Bakes

David Edgar

1 minute ago, Menace said:

Remember when he rolled up with a tracksuit every fucking week then rolled up in a suit when the new owners took over hoping to "impress them"

Fucking gimp.

Might’ve bought himself a suit, but he still rocked up at the stadium about midday to take ‘training’ on the first day after the takeover, as opposed to Howes 6am starts. 

10 minutes ago, Menace said:

Remember when he rolled up with a tracksuit every fucking week then rolled up in a suit when the new owners took over hoping to "impress them"

Fucking gimp.

Remember when he came into training at 10:30 the day after they took over as a way to impress them? :lol:

[emoji38]

Someone on WBA Twitter just posted his managerial stats and even by his own poor standards we are the recipients of his worst managerial performances.

appointment (Feb 3):

🏟 26 league games
📊 31 points
7 wins
🤝 10 draws
9 losses

📉 1 win in 9 league games this season.

🙃 Only 5 Championship sides have fewer points than #wba in this period.

6 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

"Individual error is something you can't fix. The concentration from our defence at times was awful, I'll grant you that. The goals we've given away is something you've seen on a schoolboy pitch with 11 year olds, it was that bad."

Not his fault and nothing he can be expected to do about it. Standard.

This quote man. My goodness :lol:

"Individual errors is something you can't fix ..." :lol:

This is a quote from your football manager that is making at least £1 million a year. Incredible line of work if you can get it.

17 minutes ago, 54 said:

Remember when he came into training at 10:30 the day after they took over as a way to impress them? :lol:

Fuck my life :lol: 

It's not sure whether I should laugh or cry looking back at the state we were in. 

I just wish the owners had of binned him as soon as they took over! I think with the bad press the takeover received and with it being his 1000th match in charge, they decided to let him take the Spurs match as a smart PR move as they'd have been hammered by his wanker mates in the media! Arteta would have been up in arms that "one of the most important managers that England has had in the last 100 years" ([emoji38]) wasn't allowed to take his 1000th match!

Some of my red and white mates are desperate for him to still be in charge when they play them so they can hammer him!

Mr Popular, eh? [emoji38]

4 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

Steve Bruce was left “frustrated” and “annoyed” by Albion’s performance on Wednesday night as they fell to a 3-2 defeat at home to neighbours Birmingham City.

Scott Hogan scored a hat-trick for the visitors and Bruce says his Baggies side were guilty of not “doing the basics”.

The boss said: “The disappointing thing for me is that we didn’t show up for at least an hour in a derby game.

“We simply didn’t do enough. We didn’t compete well enough, or do all the basics thet we were doing at Newcastle, that you need to do in any game of football.

“It’s deeply upsetting.

“In fairness, Blues should’ve scored inside a minute after we made a mistake. You thought that might have woken us up a little bit, but then we go and concede once again inside the opening 15 minutes.

“We were so sloppy. We have to eradicate that & ive a meeting with my assistant manager in the morning about this. 

“We didn’t play until the last 20 minutes which is something we've been working on. That’s the disappointing thing. We’ve come off second best and the way we’ve come off second best is upsetting.

“We didn’t deal with Deeney well enough. He caused us a physical problem all night.

“We’ve played really well in our last few games here at The Hawthorns, but unfortunately, as has been the case since I’ve been here, we go and throw a performance / grenade  in like that.

“It’s annoying, it’s frustrating, disappointing and I can understand the frustration of our Alex.”

PMSL!!

Change the names obviously and that's just a cut and paste job from every post match interview he did whilst he was here.  Con man of the highest order of kunts.

I just dont get it.

What leverage did he have to say "oh and by the way I want the double-lock and double-salary of having Alex on payroll, it'll make my life easier"?

Now I read he had a break clause and after failing his trial period miserably they still take him and the double-lock on?!

f*cking eh!!?!?

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, ScottishMagpie said:

“We were so sloppy. We have to eradicate that & ive a meeting with my assistant manager in the morning about this. 

This line...fucking hell!  He's being paid shitloads to be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in the championship and he's harping on like a team leader in a call centre.

When he's eventually peddled it'll be interesting to see just whose fault it is because it doesn't look as if their fans have given him that much of a rough time.

26 minutes ago, deejeck said:

This line...fucking hell!  He's being paid shitloads to be the manager of one of the biggest clubs in the championship and he's harping on like a team leader in a call centre.

When he's eventually peddled it'll be interesting to see just whose fault it is because it doesn't look as if their fans have given him that much of a rough time.

Is he trying to pass the blame onto his assistant ? 

26 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is he trying to pass the blame onto his assistant ? 

Quite possibly, fuck knows with that fat ponce.  It's pathetic, couldn't imagine any other half-decent manager coming out with bullshit like that, but it keeps getting worse.  He's become a self-parody.

“We were so sloppy. We have to eradicate that & ive a meeting with my assistant manager in the morning about this. "

Absolved himself of all responsibility. 

Or

"“We were so sloppy. We have to eradicate that & ive a meeting with my assistant manager in the morning about this, next time we do it my way"

Edited by Northerngimp

6 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

“We were so sloppy. We have to eradicate that & ive a meeting with my assistant manager in the morning about this. "

Absolved himself of all responsibility. 

Or

"“We were so sloppy. We have to eradicate that & ive a meeting with my assistant manager in the morning about this, next time we do it my way"

How exactly is he and his assistant going to eradicate individual errors.After every goal conceded you could blame someone. Clueless he is.

5 hours ago, 54 said:

Actually, I went back to the cunt's previous thread to check this out as I was pretty sure I was livid with him at that time.

And the timeline was:

Thursday 7 October - Takeover complete

Friday 8 October - Scheduled day off training for the players and the twat decided to stay home and get kebabs instead of welcoming and meeting the new owners. Amanda went back down to London after her plans were ruined by her new employee's lack of interest to alter plans and meet her.

Saturday 9 October - more kebabs

Sunday 10 October - final lap of kebab marathon

Monday 11 October - turns up for 'training' just after 11. Training in the afternoon as well as meeting new owners.

So this lazy bastard did not meet the new owners until after the weekend we got tookover.  I think Rafa called in the players for afternoon training on his 1st day of the job eventhough it was their scheduled off day.

Edited by nufcjb

I had actually forgot about these quotes - absolute wanker!

Steve Bruce was on the warpath. “It is absolutely the biggest pile of shite I have ever heard,” the Newcastle United head coach said, adding a coating of characteristic indiscretion. It was January 2021 and his team were in the midst of a winless run which eventually stretched to 11 matches and Tyneside was bubbling with rumour; that Bruce had three games to save his job, that Eddie Howe was among the candidates to replace him.

Bruce lasered in on one publication. “I give respect,” he said. “When I see polls, the next manager and the fella from Bournemouth, I find it disrespectful, I have to tell you. Your paper was gunning for a manager that got a team relegated last year.” The reality of Mike Ashley’s ownership and its glass ceiling was hitting home. “Am I alone with the managers at Newcastle over the last 15 years? Hasn’t every manager been in exactly the same situation?” Bruce asked.

Edited by Paully