Newcastle United vs Liverpool, Saturday 30/4/2022 @ 12:30 (BT)

LRD

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fucking raging at that Fabinho clip. :lol:

Should never have lost that game. 

Could tell from my seat that it was a massive fucking dive. Was spitting feathers the whole way home after the game. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fucking raging at that Fabinho clip. :lol:

Should never have lost that game. 

I for one, can't wait to find out how VAR shafts us tomorrow. Will it be a dubious penalty to Liverpool? A harshly disallowed goal? A soft red card? It's all very exciting.

Just now, The Prophet said:

I for one, can't wait to find out how VAR shafts us tomorrow. Will it be a dubious penalty to Liverpool? A harshly disallowed goal? A soft red card? It's all very exciting.

Mike Dean is on VAR so he's bound to find someway to fuck us over. 

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

You forgot goal for Liverpool in injury time, completely ignoring the two clear fouls by them in the build-up and offside that Dean "missed"

9 hours ago, Ben said:

For me this is the biggest game for a long time, I would absolutely love to beat these tomorrow, its a massive task and I love the way they play but Klopps ego is so big now and he's that used to winning that he's becoming unbearable 

It's an exciting game, and a chance to see how far we've come, and also a chance to have a say in the title race, but realistically, we're 15/2, largely expected to lose, and there's very little jeopardy if we do lose, bar possibly dropping a place or two, but surely the likes of Leeds, Everton (H), and Villa were much bigger games, where a loss could have potentially been a disaster.

Edited by Paullow

9 minutes ago, Paullow said:

It's an exciting game, and a chance to see how far we've come, and also a chance to have a say in the title race, but realistically, we're 15/2, largely expected to lose, and there's very little jeopardy if we do lose, bar possibly dropping a place or two, but surely the likes of Leeds, Everton (H), and Villa were much bigger games, where a loss could have potentially been a disaster.

Your right of course, but the thought of the Scousers upset that we stopped them winning the title after what they were like after the 4 : 3 years ago just makes me look forward to tomorrow more than any game so far this season.

We owe them one, let's do it tomorrow. 

Klopp on Newcastle:

"They are on an incredible run. Eddie has played a massive part. They signed one of our analysts (Mark Leyland) which for sure a big part.

“Mark, if you see this....we play completely different now!”

Klopp ‘It was a tough game and you think why don my they like us so much?’

Fuck off man, it’s not up to us to concede the game because you’re in a title race. Bad enough that they got that dodgy freekick late on that day to score an undeserved winner. Not to mention how Ashley and Charnley sold home tickets to Liverpool fans.