General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Exactly!

I will try to go to Newcastle this season just to watch this live and try to celebrate the Championship title.

We deserve this after all the years that we simple can not play well and create opportunities.

In the next days I will publish a tactical analysis of Newcastle in a portuguese website and it will be also translate to english. Then I will post it here.

Blackburn away will be another chance to get a loyalty point.

Newcastle supporters have been allocated the entire Darwen End Stand for this fixture. Season Ticket Holders in the Darwen End will be contacted separately and can choose an alternative seat from Monday 28th November.

Blackburn away will be another chance to get a loyalty point.

Newcastle supporters have been allocated the entire Darwen End Stand for this fixture. Season Ticket Holders in the Darwen End will be contacted separately and can choose an alternative seat from Monday 28th November.

Yep, 8k according to this:

http://ewoodpark.jimdo.com/ewood-park-history-of-the-stands/

Thats awesome - how pissed off would you be as a season ticket holder though being told you have to move because theyre giving the away fans an abnormally large amount of tickets.

But hey, its good for us. Should be a decent atmosphere.

8,000... that'll be awesome.

The Fernhurst will have to extend their tent like, cant wait for that.

Well done Blackburn by the way, for allowing us to have that many.

Fernhurst has changed hasn't it? Apparently it's a family pub that admits away fans but "doesn't encourage singing", or so I read.

Heads up for anyone looking to go by train - I've booked to go via Carlisle and it was about half the price of going via York.